Sensible Days 2006

More
17 years 9 months ago #11109 by Gloam
Replied by Gloam on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
I still may be able to come, if my Leaving Cert results are good enough, if not it will be a week of mourning for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 8 months ago #11634 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
swoozh and me
wir kommen nach DEUTSCHLAND!

More
17 years 8 months ago #11635 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006

swoozh and me
wir kommen nach DEUTSCHLAND!

OLE OLE!!!

More
17 years 8 months ago #11638 by Yossarian
Replied by Yossarian on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
:( :-\ : ( :( :-\ : (

I m really sad, because I have to announce here that I won t be coming to SensiDays....
Friends I m sorry I won t be with you next weekend.

Money was no object this time, but I didn t get my croatian passport on time, and there was no way I could get a visa with a serbian one.
The procedure of getting passport got prolonged longer than I ever expected, and it still lasts...

I wish you all good luck, have a really really good time in Pirmasens; drink that Pirminator for me, cos I m sure I ll be there next year!!!

Cheers!

More
17 years 8 months ago #11643 by Playaveli
hmm, sorry to hear that! What did the embassy say to the invitation letter? No chance for a 4-days visa?

More
17 years 8 months ago #11655 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
KURWA MAĆ!!!

Davor! I was looking forward to this meeting... Didn t they have something like an express passport service???
My friend did that in Poland, he just had a letter from the newspaper, stating he s a journalist and he s going to write an article about Motor Show. He get his passport in two days. Maybe that way is still possible?

More
17 years 8 months ago #11663 by Yossarian
Replied by Yossarian on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006

hmm, sorry to hear that! What did the embassy say to the invitation letter? No chance for a 4-days visa?

My plan was from the beginning, not to go to german embassy, but to get a croatian passport which I m entitled to. I thought this would be a smaller hassle and shoud not last 2-3 weeks before I get it.

To be honest I don t think I could of applied for a german visa, not in this moment - unemployed, and not in school - impossible!
That just don t exist in their application forms for visa.

I asked for you to get me the gurantee letters only because Micko and Mlata had to get one, so I said why don t I get one, just in case.

Anyway, thanks Playaveli for all your help! You and Redhair have been very eager to make us go to Pirmasens.
I ll never forget that, and I ll personaly thank you next year on Sensible Days, when I won t have any trouble coming there...

KURWA MAĆ!!!

No profanity please!!! :)

Davor! I was looking forward to this meeting... Didn t they have something like an express passport service???

Express passport service in croatian embassy for serbian citizens in SERBIA (the land of opportunites )?!
I don t think so mate.... unfortunately...

We ll have to postpone our meeting for some happier times for me.
Until then I wish that you and Marta have a nice time in Pirmasens!
Write about impressions when you come back.

Cheers.

More
17 years 8 months ago #11664 by Playaveli
hmm, strange that you need a visa at all!

Was I stupid to think that you can just get in your car and drive to Germany? (like going on holiday?)! Since when do you need a visa when going on holidays? Thanks to the EU borders are down everywhere and no controls are done anymore...

More
17 years 8 months ago #11665 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
yeah, that s the problem there, FFS.

Thanks to EU borders are down everywhere and no controls are done anymore... inside EU. but believe the borders became even more hermetic, if it comes to travellers from non-EU countries...

FFS, the long awaited (well, at least by me) Great German-Serbian SWOS Clash is looking postponed. cause i believe you are not considering to contact some people smugglers, Davor?

There s no doubt we will have very nice time with Marta in Pirmasens (thanks for a wishes :), but it would also be much, much better if we can meet again... i will try my best to give you my impressions from sd 06, just remember i m so lazy, that it s sometimes hard for me to write this few words to you  :P

but i will try to upload some photos and movies from the event next week, so expect the links soon ;)

well, assuming we will play SWOS till the end of the world, it still makes a lot of opportunities to meet!

More
17 years 8 months ago #11681 by Playaveli
Yoss, please come in the chat room or contact me on a messenger! maybe I can give a last-minute-help!

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds