Sensible Days 2006

More
18 years 1 week ago - 17 years 9 months ago #7245 by Redhair
Sensible Days 2006 was created by Redhair
Sensible Days are coming .. on 19/20 August 2006

www.sensiblesoccer.de/days06

The International SWOS Championships of SWOS, Amiga and PC, and also a private meeting of ss.de admins and well-known SWOS freaks and legends from Germany and Europe.

Location is the CVJM Jugendgaestehaus in Pirmasens, a town in South/West Germany, about 30 km in south of Kaiserslautern.
For this event we rent a whole house with about 40 sleeping places and shower possibilities!

For a participation fee of 15 Euros you can take part of the tournaments and over-nights are inclusive: from Friday, 18th till Sunday, 20th!
You can bring your friends and supporters, if they don t play, they can sleep here for only 5 Euros!

You can pay in advance via PayPal or EU bank transfer.
If you have questions about this event, you can ask them here in this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 week ago #7265 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
Hmm, i think about to come, but would be expanseive for me to travel by train and it is far away. That because i think about it.
Hm what is the date that i must say if i come or not?

More
18 years 1 week ago #7266 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
There is no date for sign up.

More
18 years 1 week ago #7273 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
Traveling by train with ICE/IC etc. could be more comfortable than by car. And costs are about 100 EUR, driving from Bremen isn t much cheaper. And think of those from Berlin! ;D

What about eqiupment? Are there enough PCs, Amigas?

More
18 years 1 week ago #7280 by SPIR
Replied by SPIR on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
Does the weekend ticket for train travels still exist in Germany? This group ticket (up to 5 persons) was quite cheap, and you could practically travel for free by joining other groups with less than 5 travellers.
As i remember you can travel saturday to sunday as much as you want by train through the whole of Germany, but not by the fastest trains. A trip from Karlruhe to Berlin took around 6-8 hours this way. For free!

More
18 years 1 week ago #7284 by HairFU

Does the weekend ticket for train travels still exist in Germany? This group ticket (up to 5 persons) was quite cheap, and you could practically travel for free by joining other groups with less than 5 travellers.
As i remember you can travel saturday to sunday as much as you want by train through the whole of Germany, but not by the fastest trains. A trip from Karlruhe to Berlin took around 6-8 hours this way. For free!

No this ticket don t exist anymore. There is only a ticket that you can only travel in a district with 5 people (for example from flensburg to hamburg not from berlin to karlsruhe).
Now i know that i can t come. There is the Wutzrock Festival (www.wutzrock.de/) on that weekend. It is very traditional for me and cost nothing.
So i m sorry for that.

More
18 years 1 week ago #7290 by Redhair

More
18 years 1 week ago #7292 by HairFU
Yes you right, the kindergarden there is verys great, the greatest all over the world ;D

More
18 years 1 week ago #7297 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006
This Weekend-Ticket costs 30 EUR and you can travel to nearly every district in Germany. But it is only valid for one day, so Saturday and Sunday will be 2 Tickets.

More
18 years 1 week ago #7384 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2006

What about eqiupment? Are there enough PCs, Amigas?

We have definately enough Amigas! I bring my 1200 + Monitor! Redhair has 2 more 1200 and Monitors!

For the PCs I hope you and Obi bring your equipment again. Also Craizinho could bring his PC (double gameport)! In addition we have Redhairs PC. Plus maybe one we don t know from yet!

Should be fine!

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds