Sensible Days 2010 LIVE! broadcast

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #89059 by Playaveli

??? i think you could say ssdays will played only in germany,poland and maybe denmark .

I have no reason to say so! Because it s not true!
Czech Republic and Netherlands are good candidates, too!
Why? Because there have been some tournaments in the last years. Maybe I am wrong, but was there any offline tournament in Italy, ever?
On the other hand:
Please give us valuable reasons, why Sensi Days 2011 should take place in Italy, instead of misinterpreting my whole post. That would be something!

I know that the Kick-Off World Cup has been taken place in Rome last year... so there is potential in that direction. But you have to start to tap it first.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #89062 by _sox_
@foka: 1th of all i forgot to congratulate with you (and marin too). im very happy for you mate ;) however i dont think it s easy to organize a torunament, of course, but i think it s possible to everyone! and i hope to join some ssdays in the future....in whichever location :)

@playa: i have never said that i want ssdays in italy. i dont care about location, but you cant say never done a torunament before? well, you are not able to do it . this kind of arrongance in useless. anyway, one reason should be that italy is the 3th nation with more active user ... do you think it s insignificant? and more...northern of italy is almost in the center of europe....german, france, spanish, portuguese, turkish, ex-yu guys can join easy (check it out, all nation absent this year!!!). but really man, your prejudice are not a good thing....
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #89064 by Playaveli

but you cant say never done a torunament before? well, you are not able to do it . t

Where did I say that? Read more carefully!

anyway, one reason should be that italy is the 3th nation with more active user ... do you think it s insignificant? and more...northern of italy is almost in the center of europe....german, france, spanish, portuguese, turkish, ex-yu guys can join easy (check it out, all nation absent this year!!!).

Finally some good valuable reasons! Thanks!

but really man, your prejudice are not a good thing....

Pardon? This is just non-sense!
More
13 years 8 months ago #89065 by _sox_

How about SensiDays in Italy next year!? ;D

How about ANY tournament first, in Italy SOME day? ;)

here!!!!!
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #89066 by Playaveli
And where did I say you are not able to do it ?
I just wanted to motivate you to start DOING offline tournaments.

Calling me arrogant and prejudice is totally misplaced, and wrong too!
I have no clue where this comes from. Anyway, let s forget about it.
More
13 years 8 months ago #89068 by _sox_
your phrase sounds like not able ....i dont know what did you thoght while you wrote...
thanks but we dont need a special motivation, our truble is the extension of italy....we are a little nation but damned long and all users are far! that s the reason why we still haven t organized a tournament, useless to organize a cup between 3 guys!
More
13 years 8 months ago #89070 by Playaveli
^^ There are more than 3 guys!
Let me think of Luca, Sasy, Manuel, mt, yourself, lemonhead, zioalfa, retri, ronin, emi, sociopatic etc...

Just 1 thing: The first German tournament (DST1) had only 7 players, DST 2 only 6, too:
sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=12

And even if it s a 3-man-event, it still is a start and can be nice! Rome wasn t built in a day!
More
13 years 8 months ago #89072 by _sox_
yes we are more than 3 ^_^ but i mean, luca sasy and manuell are at 600km from me, lemon and zioalfa 300km [yada,yada,yada] so, organization it s really hard beacuse i think not many peaple does 500km with the risk to find only 3 opponents....
More
13 years 8 months ago #89073 by _sox_

And even if it s a 3-man-event, it still is a start and can be nice! Rome wasn t built in a day!

but it s burned in a night only :)
More
13 years 8 months ago #89074 by Rock and Roll
I think there are a lot of countries who are perfectly able to organize an event like Sensi Days, even more so with a bit of help from former organizers.
From everything I ve seen I know that the 2010 edition was one of the best ever, and I, along with many others, wish they d have had the time / opportunity
to participate.

Concerning where to organize next year s edition, well, that s something I d love to hear people s opinions on.
Where would people be prepared to travel to?
Was Poland an ideal location, or is Germany / Italy a better choice? Or maybe somewhere else? Maybe be a bit more area-specific (e.g. Southern Germany etc.).

Just my two cents :).
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds