Sensible Days 2010 LIVE! broadcast

More
13 years 8 months ago #89076 by Ali
I hope the next sensidays is close to me :D rock and roll shall we organize ? :D heineken music hall ?
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #89079 by Rock and Roll
More
13 years 8 months ago #89083 by FLegby

I think there are a lot of countries who are perfectly able to organize an event like Sensi Days, even more so with a bit of help from former organizers.
From everything I ve seen I know that the 2010 edition was one of the best ever, and I, along with many others, wish they d have had the time / opportunity
to participate.

Concerning where to organize next year s edition, well, that s something I d love to hear people s opinions on.
Where would people be prepared to travel to?
Was Poland an ideal location, or is Germany / Italy a better choice? Or maybe somewhere else? Maybe be a bit more area-specific (e.g. Southern Germany etc.).

Just my two cents :).

I think all hungarian players would wote for Münich, or somewhere in Austria! We really hope we can join next year, it was really big fun in 2009!
More
13 years 8 months ago #89084 by paczek
Maybe Székesfehérvár? ;D
More
13 years 8 months ago #89085 by _sox_
sensidays on holland??? damn.......we will play doped!!!! :D imho it s not a good spot ;-P
im totally agree with flegby.....munich or osterreich are 2 valid option to make join easily all the peaple...
More
13 years 8 months ago #89086 by Ali
munchen is good.. for everyone.
More
13 years 8 months ago #89088 by djowGer
First of all thx for the live update you guys made during the world cup, lobo, foka etc. Much appreciated! Thumbs up! :)

About next Sensible Days, there are many good places to choose from. But to make it clear it is not possible to make everyone happy with a location. A centralized location in europe would be a fair middle way i guess.

None the less like already mentioned there are many things to bare in mind when hosting a tournament. Equipment, sleeping and food, travel possibilities (train, car, flight) and all this at a reasonable cost without making it to expensive for people coming from distant places, which would make players stay home.

On the other hand i think it was a very good choice to make the world cup move country like in real life, and Poland a perfect choice as there are so many players keeping the game alive there. But as in real life it is also about facilities, which is perhaps why we have only just recently had the Olympics to Brazil, and World Cup to South Africa. The better faciliated countries have had the world cup more often.
When you take this in consideration Germany and Poland are the perfect places. I see Poland Lubin/Wroclaw or Berlin/Hamburg/Münich as great places for next World Cup because u know there are many players that could come, fairly centralized, have experience etc.. But if WC MUST change country i think probably Prague, Amsterdam or North Italy could be interesting.

If there was to be a vote for my own country, i think Copenhagen or Aalborg would be the best cities to choose from. With a teamwork from ISSA and us in Aalborg, combined have gained lots of experience holding tourneys, has most of the equipment needed, great traveling possibilities. Probably biggest scare factor would be the traveling distance for eg. Bulgarian, Portugeese and Italian players :(

It is an interesting debate, but what makes me more happy is that people still wants to keep the game alive! :)

SWOS ON friends!
More
13 years 8 months ago #89089 by _sox_
maybe on septemberr ^__^ i love beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!
im eating my ass to had not take part on this ssdays :-((((
More
13 years 8 months ago #89091 by _sox_
@djowger: you are right, it s impossible make everybody happy....but, we can also decide if the torunament should travel nation by nation like the World cup or if it should be stable in a place easy to join for the great part of us...
13 years 8 months ago #89093 by ElMichaJ
maybe we should do another topic :) for that discussion ...

berlin for example would cost maybe 100 or 120 € for the weekend ...
but good location for playing and sleeping ^^

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds