Sensible Days 2010 LIVE! broadcast

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #88929 by Retrieving
Congrats to those who prevailed in the respective tournaments!! :D

The live scores thing was insanely cool, kept F5 ing the Amiga tournament like The Fist of the North Star Ken toward the end, lol.

How about SensiDays in Italy next year!? ;D
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #88930 by Playaveli

How about ANY tournament first, in Italy SOME day? ;)
More
13 years 8 months ago #88931 by Retrieving

You know the deal with italians way of thinking, we don t bother unless it s a super-mega-ultra-important event, see the italian football national team not giving a damn about anything but World Cup for reference! ;D

Also, I believe that places like Milano, Roma or Firenze would be such a delightful change of setting! That and I m scared of airplanes ^^; .
13 years 8 months ago #88936 by ElMichaJ
just make a plan if you really want to do ...

sensidays 2011 is still open ...

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!
More
13 years 8 months ago #88938 by Foka
I prefer ..... Prague, Berlin (but we talked about monay problem) and .... mayby Bulgarian?
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #88940 by ruichi
Sensi Days throught the pink glass... :)

I arrived on Friday morning and I was one of the first ones, if not the first in Wroclaw (not counting Lobo etc..). Great weather, hot and sunny, so I took a walk to visit old part of Wroclaw and eat something - and drink of course. Later that day I met Paczek and Blazej and we went to the hotel. Some people where there already, but it was good fun to see Lobo in good mood explaining the woman behind the counter that we don t really know in what room we should be accomodated. Anyway - list were on the doors, so after all it was easy. More and more people arrived and later in the evening some went to see Slask - Legia football game, so stayed to play few friendlies and drink something and some just went out.
I stayed and practice which didn t help me after all anyway, but that s later on...

Saturday morning. Breakfast, groups drawing and first games on PC. It was loooooooooooooooooooooooooong group stage lol. Calibrating joysticks on PC is the biggest pain in the ass I ve known :P, but we ve manage to east lunch and dinner and midnight almost came when we finish group stage. I played for fun, as I don t play PC version at all - only in Wroclaw, but I ve manage to win 1-0 with ElmichaJ :D, so it was nice. Of course I lost in 1/16, so it s not a surprise. On XBOX in first round I lost and won with Primo (3rd in ranking), but didn t qualify. Anyway, I didn t expect more, but it was fun. Bit noisy until very morning (no wonder that we change place in Wroclaw every time :D :D :D), but still fun. I didn t make it to see the final - too tired after lack of sleep for more than 48h.

Sunday - Amiga - early draw, less people. Great start for me. Second place after first round in group stage after losing only with Marin and Sanek (YES.. first and second in finals!), but after that... nightmare.. I lost all games, 1 draw and finished 6th. Disaster. In 1/16 lost 2 games again against Wodiczko. Something went wrong there :((( I hoped to play better, but I couldn t :( Semi finals and final were VERY exciting, very tight results and it was nice to see smile on winners faces. Really good games. I stay up late (it was quite for a change) until 4am, woke up 6am lol, but really got up at 7am and hit the road.

It was good fun. Nice break for me. Nice to see old (and new) friends and I hope that next Sensi Days (wherever it will be) is going to be at least as good as the one in Wroclaw. Thanks guys again !:)
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #88942 by AndYpsilon

Again a good world cup,i hope that next year the big players come back ;)

11 of the Top 15 in PC-Ranking have been in Wroclaw ;)

You know the deal with italians way of thinking, we don t bother unless it s a super-mega-ultra-important event, see the italian football national team not giving a damn about anything but World Cup for reference! ;D

Well mate, but that s far far away from the spirit of Offline-SWOS ;)
Every SWOS-tournament is important because it keeps this fantastic game alive.

More
13 years 8 months ago #88988 by paczek

I prefer ..... Prague, Berlin (but we talked about monay problem) and .... mayby Bulgarian?

Lubin? :)
More
13 years 8 months ago #89054 by _sox_

??? i think you could say ssdays will played only in germany,poland and maybe denmark . imho this is not a good way of thinking...

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #89056 by Foka
Heh -sox_ first u must coming on sensi days and look how it look .... How do u want make sansi days if u nver saw this? Sorry man u think is so easy ? U think u make playing room, night place, stay computer and its all?

No, no, no ... what for ecample with calibration on PC, adapters, keypad .... and many another problem, who cant know ppls who never saw offline tournament.

First coming on offline tournament in Germany, Denmark, Poland or Czech, then u can do offline cup in Italy and then .... mayby u can try do World Cup.

Sorry my english its note perfect i hope u understand what i mean ...
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds