SensibleDays 2013 - Hardware Topic

More
10 years 8 months ago #119502 by Playaveli

Btw. it seems we are quite ready for the big event in terms of hardware since pallister can get most amiga parts (1200s and monitors), combined with some hds from dior/xflea/andib/me and accelerator cards.

We need a second xbox 360 amiga adaptor which i think redhair has right now. Playaveli have the other. And who can bring an xbox 360 with swos? quite important too :D

Like playaveli wrote, we probably need some more crt monitors for the pc event 15-17 range. You can probably get these for free from people if you ask ;) Would be nice if some local berlin could bring 2-3 more.

A beamer/projector or what it is called would be nice for some big screen matches. Does someone own one, or that we can borrow for the weekend? Some of you school teachers perhaps? I dont have a beamer, but i can bring one of these:

it is only 1m x 1m, but i guess it is better than last year ;)

I think the Eifel-Crew has the other one of the xbox-amiga-adapters.
Will check out if I can bring an Xbox360.

Normally the youth hostel should have a beamer. Micha, maybe ask the chief over there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119504 by AndYpsilon

Btw. it seems we are quite ready for the big event in terms of hardware since pallister can get most amiga parts (1200s and monitors), combined with some hds from dior/xflea/andib/me and accelerator cards.

We need a second xbox 360 amiga adaptor which i think redhair has right now. Playaveli have the other. And who can bring an xbox 360 with swos? quite important too :D

Like playaveli wrote, we probably need some more crt monitors for the pc event 15-17 range. You can probably get these for free from people if you ask ;) Would be nice if some local berlin could bring 2-3 more.

A beamer/projector or what it is called would be nice for some big screen matches. Does someone own one, or that we can borrow for the weekend? Some of you school teachers perhaps? I dont have a beamer, but i can bring one of these:

it is only 1m x 1m, but i guess it is better than last year ;)

I think the Eifel-Crew has the other one of the xbox-amiga-adapters.

No we haven t. Have sent it back to Carsten two or three month ago.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119524 by Playaveli
Reentier and me will bring another CRT monitor for PC SWOS.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119530 by dior

Reentier and me will bring another CRT monitor for PC SWOS.

Thats a relief. Do we have enough now?

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #119605 by djowGer
As earlier years have told us, not everyone plays in both tournaments and not all have told us about this before the event! Which makes it harder to plan the everything, in terms of number of groups we need to make, knockout systems and therefore also how much equipment we need exactly. But it is better to have a little extra. So we plan for 4-8 groups min. and max.

Just so we dont FORGET it, please bring some small speaker sets for pc if you have any.

For 8 PC groups, we need 1 more monitor

But it looks like that enough PCs are available so maybe only the Monitors are necessary. Would also makes it easier for us for transportation, maybe then 3 CRTs are possible, when we do not need to bring PCs.

If you can bring one more monitor for PC, that would be great. I think we are ready for PC then.

--

Besides this we still need to know who can bring an Xbox 360 with xbla swos. And hopefully we can borrow redhairs adaptor.

All left is a beamer for big screen matches.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119651 by postlarval
Hi

I have good PCIE TV Tuner with rgb inputs
that would be awesome for constant recording (it has hardware codec build in)

i can bring it
is it a good idea? will you have spare pc to handle this ?

10 years 8 months ago #119653 by ElMichaJ
beamer and screen will be on events place, where i asked today. i will bring my little laptop and my pc to manage stuff

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #119657 by dior

beamer and screen will be on events place, where i asked today. i will bring my little laptop and my pc to manage stuff

Yeah! So, we play all since QF on it?

More
10 years 8 months ago #119658 by postlarval

Hi

I have good PCIE TV Tuner with rgb inputs
that would be awesome for constant recording (it has hardware codec build in)

i can bring it
is it a good idea? will you have spare pc to handle this ?

?

10 years 8 months ago #119659 by ElMichaJ
well you can take it with if its not to much when you travel by train

that would be nice

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds