SensibleDays 2013 - Hardware Topic

More
10 years 9 months ago #119294 by Pallister
Sounds like a plan, my dear friend Dior :)

Can t wait to meet you all again in person...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #119295 by dior
excellent, happy to see you again Palli ;) hope to see more of that crazy last minute goals :D

More
10 years 9 months ago #119384 by djowGer
I tested my recording equipment yesterday with audio splitters, and it was a success! So now we don t have to choose between sound for playing or sound for recorded games! Both available. Im already looking forward to record some exciting group and knockout games. :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #119385 by dior

I tested my recording equipment yesterday with audio splitters, and it was a success! So now we don t have to choose between sound for playing or sound for recorded games! Both available. Im already looking forward to record some exciting group and knockout games. :)

is it for Amiga?

More
10 years 9 months ago #119387 by djowGer

is it for Amiga?

YES!

For PC we have SWOS++ to record full games.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119410 by Playaveli
We need more CRT monitors for PC!

More
10 years 8 months ago #119491 by dior
Will we have some bog screen? It would be great if we could do the same as in Fulda - lights off and one game on big screen since QF :D Atmosphere!!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #119492 by Rock and Roll
Question: what do you mean by a newer laptop for recording Amiga games? How new is new? :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #119497 by djowGer

Question: what do you mean by a newer laptop for recording Amiga games? How new is new? :)

well hard to say. i have tried recording on andibs lenovo pc and my own new sony vaio, without any problems. requirements are as follows:

Minimum System Requirements
Windows® 7, Windows Vista® (SP2), or Windows XP (SP3)
Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon™ 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)

- Intel Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz required for AVCHD*
- Intel Core™ 2 Quad 2.66 GHz or Intel Core i7 required for
AVCHD* 1920
1 GB system memory recommended, 2 GB required for AVCHD*
DirectX® 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended)

- 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD*
DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
3.2 GB of disk space
DVD-ROM drive to install software

i will probably end up bringing my own laptop so i know that it will run smoothly, but i know how little people care about other peoples things, when they are drunk. there is always some people who put their drinks right next to the amigas etc despite being warned. this is really annoying of course, in case the inevitable happens ;)

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #119498 by djowGer
Btw. it seems we are quite ready for the big event in terms of hardware since pallister can get most amiga parts (1200s and monitors), combined with some hds from dior/xflea/andib/me and accelerator cards.

We need a second xbox 360 amiga adaptor which i think redhair has right now. Playaveli have the other. And who can bring an xbox 360 with swos? quite important too :D

Like playaveli wrote, we probably need some more crt monitors for the pc event 15-17 range. You can probably get these for free from people if you ask ;) Would be nice if some local berlin could bring 2-3 more.

A beamer/projector or what it is called would be nice for some big screen matches. Does someone own one, or that we can borrow for the weekend? Some of you school teachers perhaps? I dont have a beamer, but i can bring one of these:

it is only 1m x 1m, but i guess it is better than last year ;)

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds