Sensible Days 2014 - Next PC Champion?

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124559 by djowGer
So with about 50 days left, and with many noticeable players having signed up, it is time for the tradionally voting. Who will be crowned PC SWOS Champion of the World in 2014?

If you need more information about the players, check this out: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25598.0

You are also more than welcome to explain why you voted like you did in the comments. HF GL GH to all! :)

---

Note: Your vote can be changed, as sign-ups are not finished yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #124564 by ElMichaJ
the empire will strike back ^^

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
9 years 9 months ago #124566 by Ali
I voted for myself. No last min goals from Playa this year. Will finish in class :)

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124567 by Playaveli
I ll stick to it... the same procedure as every year:

New world champion will be the player who kicks out Marin at any KO-stage!
If nobody is able to do that, Marin will be the new champion.

In the last two world cups I only lost 1 match in total. And in both years I was lucky and strong enough to eliminate Marin.
So, of course, doing a three-peat would be great.

But as a result, the knives are out for me (see ALI s post)! ;)

More
9 years 9 months ago #124571 by AndYpsilon
Playaveli won t miss the historic chance for the hattrick on his home-system ;)

More
9 years 9 months ago #124574 by djowGer
Voted for Rasmus on PC. IF he improves his defence a little, I think it is doable for him to win the PC trophy.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124576 by andib
I voted for Djowger. He will make a great comeback (finished second two years ago) and he is playing at home .

9 years 9 months ago #124579 by ElMichaJ
playing at home in most cases is not a good presign .... more tasks ... more trouble ^^

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124580 by dior
I mostly agree with Playa. The most motivated and one of the most skilled player to win PC is Marin. Can he finally do it? Yes, he can, but competition will be top against Playa, Blazej and Danish crew (Djowger and Rasmus). I wont agree with Micha - the disatvantage of hoster. Let me put it this, a bit unelegant, way - there hase to be some convertion from a mass. Look for instance on the scores from Wroclaw 2010. From hughe mass of polish players there was gold on PC and silver on Amiga. It was simply because of unpredictibility of scores against so many of players not so often seen on offline tours. We might eaven have Danish finall. Ofcourse - more likley on Amiga, but still i think there is a big chance for it in PC competition too.
From my point of view best scenario is something like in Fulda 2009 - some favorites kicked out quite soon (Playa, do you remember? :) ). It s beacuse there will be plenty of swos titans highly motivated on sunday.
Im wonder if anyone can take the duble, Playa or Blazej i think, noone else, but it is highly unlikley.
And the last thought - if Playa will win PC, chances for Ali on sunday raises dramaticly. Another dimention of competition to win 3 times in a row.
But my asumption is Marin PC and Blazej Amiga.
Im hoping for the second KO stage on Amiga (it would be first time for me on 7th Sensi Days - come on, how much you can try ;) ), on PC promotion from group stage is like a small miracle for me.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124582 by andib

We might eaven have Danish finall. Ofcourse - more likley on Amiga, but still i think there is a big chance for it in PC competition too.

Im not sure if I agree. Djowger could be in both finals (if he is in the PC final I dont think he will be in the Amiga final) but Rasmus could be the other in the PC final. At least the chance (or procent) of an all danish final on PC or on Amiga is more or less the same (but is it not gonna happen)

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds