Re: Sensible Days 2015 - Lubin, Poland - August 1/2

More
9 years 4 months ago #126561 by FIncad

I m very happy to announce that first the player is confirmed! Thank you Fincad for your very early check in! That s what i call the right attitude 8)
Who s next?

Hi!
No problems. This is how it must be done. No empty promises lol. Btw, i get bonusess this year, will probably sponsor a prizemoney for amigawinner, but lets see about that laters.

Fincad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #126620 by dior
And here i present to you a few words from Fincad. We all much appreciate that you confirmed your presence in Lubin so soon, thanks for the interview!
Paczek pushed it to local media in Lubin. You are going to be a media star.

1. You are the first officially confirmed player (besides the cup admins) on Sensi Days 2015. How do you acknowledge the fact that after few years the event is comming back to Poland?
2. It s not an accident that the Lubin City will host the tournament, in this place the best offline cups took place in the past. What are your expectations to this event?
3. It looks like all or at least most of the best players will participate. Who are the favorites in your opinion?
4. What makes this old game so special?
5. Do you think we can still introduce more new players to the community and to the offline tournaments? How would you advartise it to reach people who has never played it before?

1. It was pretty easy for me to participate and confirm my participation so fast. Poland is near (to Finland) and the dates were very suitable. Early bird catches the worm i guess.

2. My expectations are kind of moderate. I think that i wont be participating PC tournament at all, so i will be able to explore the city on that day. On amiga, if i will make it to the next round after the groupstage would be great (its the first playoff round, here we call them pityplayoffs, cause them are not real playoffs). But it will be difficult cause i think lot of good polish players are participating, so we will see about that.

3. On amiga It would be great if someone from Poland won. Like bobbie or blazej or someone else. But these old (and tired ) favorites like Ali, Playa and this years 2014 champion Djowger will be favorites again of course. On PC, i think that Marin is tough to beat. Playa and ElMichaj are his worst competitors. But there is always place for a dark horse.

4. I think Sensible Soccer was the best football game at the time. And kind of still is. The gameplay and easiness of playing ( one button game ) are kind of unique ones. It is easy to play, but its not easy to be good at it. And i think that who has played Sensi as a kid or teenager has a special connection to the game like I have. And its something that is hard to describe .

5. I think its possible but of course its not an easy task. The main target of the gameplayers are probably the ones who has played it in the 90s. And they are in their 30s or more now, so other activities and responsibilities of life have taken or will take more and more of peoples time, so it will be challenging to get those ones into the game . But its good to see that there is this so called younger generation also included and participating hard on these tournaments and events off- and online too.Hmm, how would i advertise the game? Someone has said that if the product is good enough, it doesnt need any advertisement. Maybe these phares would be suitable: easy to play, doesnt need too much effort to know how to play, free of charge, great or maybe the best online and offline communities in the world. Shortened to one phrase (blink on my eye) Simple soccer for simple people .

More
9 years 4 months ago #126623 by FIncad

Paczek pushed it to local media in Lubin. You are going to be a media star.

LMAO! A media star, right. But if it helps me to get free booze and girls, then why the hell not :D Thanks Paczek and co.

Give me the link, if its published some sites, thanks

Fincad

More
9 years 4 months ago #126645 by AndYpsilon

More
9 years 4 months ago #126762 by dior
Thanks to the misterious philanthropist, who would like to keep his indentity hidden, we now have a money price of 50 euro for the winnner of next years Amiga tournament!

Thank you!

More
9 years 3 months ago #126838 by dior
Payment recived from Andib!
Thank you Mate - good example!

More
9 years 3 months ago #126867 by dior
Playaveli confirmed! Thank you!

Others are welcome too ;)

More
9 years 2 months ago #127444 by dior
Happy to welcome Lobo on board! Thank you for payment!

Also our misterious sponsor doubled the reward for Amiga competition - the price is now 100!

More
9 years 1 month ago #127567 by Ali
Sad news. This year I can t make it. The date is exactly in the middle of my cousin s schoolvacation and we planned to visit Italy. Unfortunately.. I will follow the Days from Toscane. Good luck all!

More
9 years 1 month ago #127570 by dior
Well, this is the worst news so far. I understand of course, but still... Any possibility for you to join?

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds