Re: Sensible Days 2015 - Lubin, Poland - August 1/2

More
8 years 7 months ago #129648 by HeinAir
My modest opinion: Before the tournament starts, a table with all matches is provided for every group. So everybody can see this any time and work out itself, when he is again in it (one match takes about 7 minutes). If a certain agreed waiting period is crossed: def loss 0-3.

With a little bit more discipline during the group stage the final matches could take place earlier and more people will watch it - how it is worthy to a finale.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• deyna
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #129649 by deyna

As already mentioned by others: Dior, Foka, Dzem, Xflea, Paczek, Lobo and all the other polish organizers – you did a great job :) Location was just perfect for Sensi Days – food and accommodation at a really high level.

Special thx to the drivers Soja, Paczek and Foka – we arrived at the airport just in time ;)

Of course congratz again to the winners, especially Playaveli for his 5th title on PC and Blazej as MVP of this year s Sensi Days: Playing three finals and taking 2 titles is just outstanding. Of course congratz to Bomb and Gomi as well for their strong performances and bronze medals on PC resp. Amiga.

Some suggestions for optimizing the schedule – I already talked with Rock about this on sunday: It s a pity that the Amiga final was so late so that many people already went to bed and didn t watch these matches. Reasons have been the interruptions by matches on other platforms (classic) and an extreme slow Group B (and F?) on Amiga. Maybe we should use the def loss rule a bit stricter in the future: Waiting 15-20 minutes (or even longer) for players is really no option at such big tournaments. (@Rock: Ofc going to the toilet just after you see whom you playing should still be allowed :D :P ;))
A stricter time schedule for classic tournament like playing all matches until the quarter final on the first day and quarter final, semi final and final on the second day until 8 pm would possibly help as well.

my group F wose slowe because we hav t save disk because station dosnt work well.and MTC dos t have tactisc (we wait for tactisc for him 35mi). and Nikolai wose plaing just on one keypad, thah same that Marine wose plaing.... sory guys...

More
8 years 7 months ago #129650 by sanek
Accidents in group F

1 amiga crushed - some time for new amiga
2 bad save disk - again some time lost
3 someone took our save disk - not to long but still same situation
4 when we were on supper people start to play KO round on our unfinished group stage ...

8 years 7 months ago #129656 by ElMichaJ

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #129659 by Paider
I think most words are already said, therefore also from my side only one big thank-you to the Polish SWOS Crew, who again a brilliant Sensi Days tournament has organised.

More
8 years 7 months ago #129660 by lobo

More
8 years 7 months ago #129661 by olesio
Few words from me. Thanks to Organizers for great event and all you guys who was there for great fun. I hope we meet soon on next cool SWOS party :)

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds