Sensible Days 2015 - equipment topic

8 years 9 months ago #129137 by ElMichaJ
well we will go by car. and i think at least 1 amiga with monitor in can bring.

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #129140 by andib

well we will go by car. and i think at least 1 amiga with monitor in can bring.

Use us as back up. We have both PC and Amigas.

More
8 years 9 months ago #129152 by xflea
I ll bring:

1x Amiga 1200
1x TV for Amiga

More
8 years 9 months ago #129224 by olesio
Hello.

I can bring (because it can fit to my backpack :))
* Amiga CF card 128 MB with PCMCIA adapter.

It can be handy when writing some data from PC to Amiga HDD without messing with cover. I forget to ask Dior about that when He call to me. But I think it can be handy equipment. On CF card I can write some SWOS adfs include latest version of OLESIO_SYS adf olesio.eu/olesio_sys.adf which I also will have one one or two floppies. It have support for CF card in PCMCIA drivers . Also have Joytest small app, which help us test controllers on Amigas. Plus small JanoEditor for editing text files and NTP (clone of NC for Amiga) to easy file manage. Also it have TSGUI which allow us record adfs to/from floppy drives. And famous X-Copy Pro which probable I do not need to descibe :)

* USB adapter with cable to connect CF card to PC.

No need to describe :)

* about three complets of two disk version of Amiga SWOS 97/97.

I have few floppies at home because I play on my Amiga 1200 with 4 MB extension. But I am not sure what is status of these floppies. Most of them may be damaged in some sectors just from laying in box. Anyway, When we talk, Dior ask me about that, so no problem :)

* Also I can record CD with Self Extracting archives on PC SWOS with latest stable SWOS++

Archives and description available here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg129065#msg129065 also I can upload some Amiga Kickstart Images, some WinUAE versions etc. I hope that PC version have commentary and do not have ugly bugs and glitched logo like I remember from some tournament when romaneq used probable old Frankenstain or something version. Let me know it will be hane to someone who maintance PC version stations?

Sorry for long message and my bad English. I hope all is clear. If not, please ask :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #129362 by djowGer
Updated topic with my equipment (all tested and working), olesio s stuff, ElMichaJ, andib

More
8 years 8 months ago #129366 by olesio
@djowger: I prepared only two complets of Amiga SWOS disks in 2 floppy version and one olesio_sys. Unfortunetly most of flopies, which I got had bad sectors, so I only prepared what I can. I also record CD with PC SWOS. When talked with dior, he said it should be enought and with your help guys we should handle Amiga equipment. And I hope PC too.

More
8 years 8 months ago #129370 by Paider
We from Eifelcrew will bring:

2x dubble gameports or game ports splitters
4x game port to amiga adapter

More
8 years 8 months ago #129379 by djowGer
Does anyone have a usb webcam they can bring to the event? I will try to stream the event as much as possible if the internet connection is good enough. I only have the built-in webcam in the laptop. An external cam would be much better for placements, streaming atmosphere, player cams etc.

My equipment is mostly for recording amiga, but if beamer have a video composite output we could stream pc also (at least the ko games).

More
8 years 8 months ago #129453 by Marin Parushev
We will bring 1 PC together with all its periferal equipment (mouse, keyboard, speakers, splitter).

More
8 years 8 months ago #129454 by St.Vitus

Does anyone have a usb webcam they can bring to the event? I will try to stream the event as much as possible if the internet connection is good enough. I only have the built-in webcam in the laptop. An external cam would be much better for placements, streaming atmosphere, player cams etc.

My equipment is mostly for recording amiga, but if beamer have a video composite output we could stream pc also (at least the ko games).

Hey djowger,

I can bring a Microsoft Lifecam VX-5000, just tested it with Windows 7 - works...
www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/lifecam-vx-5000
Best
St.Vitus

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds