Re: Sensible Days 2018 - Billund, Denmark, 21/22 July

More
5 years 7 months ago #139896 by Playaveli
Hm ok! So no SWOS++ Files were saved? Not even from the final? :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #139897 by djowGer

Hm ok! So no SWOS++ Files were saved? Not even from the final? :(

Im not sure. Will check it later mate. :)

More
5 years 7 months ago #139898 by Blazej_Bdg
Final was saved! Marin take care of this, so there should be more Marin games in swos++ :D

More
5 years 7 months ago #139910 by Romanista
Hi Guys,

Didn t yet have time to do a write up..

My photos www.flickr.com/photos/romanista/albums/72157697705437054 (most of the m already in playa s collection I guess)

Ofcourse thank to the Danish organizers, even without the famous pig it was excellent... Klaris had the kitchen under control, andib did an amazing amount of things, and djowger made it just work..

I really loved the beer machine when it worked, a place for some great beer related conversations with Schülle and King Lüdwig... My performance on the PC was a bit shaky, but on the Amiga I was very satisfied, getting the scalps of xFlea and Bombz and drawing against finalist bobbie bras.....

Other highlights include Mark s water excursion, the bacon cup (non-) finals, the Danish cuisine (realy gave me a big Déjà-vu to the first time I was in Denmark, in 87, and being in the company of you all again..Days must go on!

@hairFu i agree, forum seems to be a silent, with discord and WhatsApp doing the fast discussion, but this remains our legacy so it s good to post our days reports here...

More
5 years 7 months ago #139911 by Marin Parushev
Hi everyone!

After driving Sofia - Novi Sad - Vienna - Hallstatt - Ingolstadt - Hamburg - Billund - Stuttgart - Interlaken - Luzern - Lugano - Sofia (and not always taking the fastest routes) I m home. Only 6800km.

About the tournament - definitely my best Sensi Days so far. For the first time I didn t care about my result and I played just for fun. We can look at my performance on PC SWOS from two perspectives:
1. I am the best loser
2. If we assume Sensi Days is SWOS World Cup - I am the best human who plays SWOS. Blazej is just alien :)

I choose number 2 since it makes me prouder :D
There should be replays from both games in the final and I think all ended in the 80-th minute of the first game at 2:3 when my striker got injured.

P.S. Food was delicious! I would like to invite the guys who cooked the lasagna to be my guests in Bulgaria. I would like them to cook one more for me.

More
5 years 7 months ago #139913 by Bomb

P.S. Food was delicious! I would like to invite the guys who cooked the lasagna to be my guests in Bulgaria. I would like them to cook one more for me.

:D:D:D

More
5 years 7 months ago #139933 by Playaveli
djowGer just sent me the link for the PC final. Thanks for recording and uploading, Poul!

[flash=680,500]www.youtube.com/v/WzQL6PruJoU[/flash]

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds