Re: Sensible Days 2008

• Da Shredder
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #48728 by Da Shredder
Replied by Da Shredder on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008

Hope you don t mind I modified your post. ;)

No, i don t :D ! Thank you!!!! It was the intention to put that pic on screen, but in some way i couldn t... Dunno what i did wrong!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48738 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Haha, video of the Czech Crew ist great ;D

More
15 years 7 months ago #48746 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Thank you for your kind words :) Here is 2 videos ...

More
15 years 7 months ago #48838 by Rusty1979
Replied by Rusty1979 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
So friday 15th August we came back from our vacation in Germany.

I really enjoyed the Sensible Weekend in PirmaSENS.
For my wife it was a bit boring in this small city, but happily we enjoyed our week in Leiwen (close to Trier), where we enjoyed Germans beautiful river (and area) Moezel.

I expected some good games at the PC Tournament, but I had a very hard group and couldn t avoid a last place in the group.
At 0.00 o clock I already got to sleep in our fine hotel close to Pirmasens in Langmuehle.

So I woke up very fit in the morning and was ready to play Amiga Swos.
I almost screwed up the groupphase with some terrible matches (for example the 10-2 loss against Marin)
But I happily won my final match against Dior and qualified for the 2nd chance group.
I was not nervous anymore, cause I was so happy that I reached that round at least.
When i heard i was in a group with Hairfu and Greg I thought I wouldn t have a big chance.
But I felt so calm, cause I was already happy with this second round group. And I played a good match against Hairfu 3-1 and also against Greg which I almost won, but he made 2-2 at the end. So Hairfu and Greg needed to play for the 2nd place in this group (how suprising). Hairfu won this exciting match with 4-3.

I met Bobbie in the 1/32 round. I thought again I didnt have a chance, but incredibly I made 1-1 and 2-2 against him (I gave it away in the 88th minute of the 2nd match). The replay was again 1-1. So we got extra time, and then Bobbie won with 3-1. Very hard matches and i have more confidence in my own skills, cause I saw that Bobbie reached the semi-final.
I hope next year I will be luckier in this exciting matches. But I was satisfied with this shared 17th place :P

I want to thank all ppl for a great time and specially the guys who organized this great SWOS event.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48839 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008

Dramatic, exciting, fascinating, haunting and fun. That s sensible days. This year 54 players from all over Europa was there to play the legendary SWOS for the Word Championship 2008.
Enjoy again 60 Minutes of the the most thrilling SOWS Cup ever.

Download the 1000 MB big mp4 videofile at hairfu.stremlau.eu/swos-files/sensi_day08-movie.mp4 (right mouse button - save to).

Service: If you re connection is to slow to download it, please contact me via Personal Message.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48850 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Wow, great work, HairFU! I am watching it right now...

More
15 years 7 months ago #48865 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
A picture says more than a thousand words, but video... :D

Really great video hairfu, interviews, gameplay, location look-around, crazy dance and much more. Gives a good impression of how days went. great job!

Also a good commercial for the sensi days ;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #48878 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Good job Hairfu!!!But where is my quarter of final agaist Redhair ? :D

More
15 years 7 months ago #48885 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Thx for the nice words :)

@Manuel: I just had one match per round. I think for a movie it is not expedient to have all matches in if you wan t to have it in a nice context.
Be sure I will post all matches I have recod (that include all quarterfinals, semifinals and final on amiga) on youtube :)

More
15 years 7 months ago #48887 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
OK Hairfu,i wait it on youtube ;)....however the film is great!

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds