Re: Sensible Days 2008

More
15 years 7 months ago #48636 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Well done HairFu!

I really like the teaser - especially the music when the people shall search for their neighbours :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48639 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Wow, great work HairFU.
And as Andy said very cool idea with the music when I told people to look for their neighbours. :)
Looking forward to the movie.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48644 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
very nice HairFu!

More
15 years 7 months ago #48646 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
I like that, really! Cant wait for more! ;D

More
15 years 7 months ago #48654 by Playaveli
Who took a picture from Luca celebrating with the cup? We d need one for the website.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48655 by Playaveli
Amiga results:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=627

Amiga ranking:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=community_ranking sid=2

Congrats to World Champion Lobo! The new No.1!

Tournament overview:

GROUPSTAGE

File Attachment:

LAST CHANCE GROUPS
File Attachment:

FINALS
File Attachment:

More
15 years 7 months ago #48665 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
There is an error...i won 3-2 on agg...not redhair ;)

Manuel 2 - 0
Redhair
Redhair 3 - 1
Manuel

Manuel 2 - 1
Redhair
Redhair wins 1-2 on agg.

More
15 years 7 months ago #48671 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Well, that s only a mistake of the event manager, results are entered right. And as u can see Redhair won 1-2 ;D Have u ever won with an 1-2 ;D ;D

This mistakes happens very often, but it s only a mistake in the view ;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #48676 by Playaveli
PC final, 2nd leg:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/_M7izY_eRF8[/flash]

HF! ;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #48677 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Finally I got home, went to the Champion s league game last night (Partizan vs Fenerbahce.... Hakan, you were lucky in the first half, but in the second you were better. 2:2 is the right scoreline :))

First, I want also to thank the organizers: Redhair (thank you also very much for the new shirt :) , Playaveli, ELMichaJ and Oli O. The program for entering the scores and tables was GREAT! BRAVO REDHAIR! And considering how many players there was, the report for PC and AMIGA is finished soooo faaaast. Thank you for that. I can t wait to see the replay files :)

Thank you Bulgarian crew for a ride to Pirmasens and then back to Stuttgart airport! You were just taking it easy and enjoying the whole trip. Great way to see Europe :) Thank you Marin for those presents! I told you that the bottle you smashed in the parking lot was for the good luck :) You won so many cool things and put the Balkans back on the SWOS map :D I hope we will see again on some local Balkan tournament.

It was great to see everyone again! It s always fun to talk to Greg (Belgian guy from Italy :P), Mark and Holland crew did the amazing dance with their traditional music (video will be uploaded later:)). Sorry I did not stay in your room , I tried to sleep but the beat is just too fast for me. Then I went to Italian room and it was totally opposite. Peacefully, relaxing, and I could even hear the birds singing (or maybe that was Lucaa imitation)... Everyone else I was talking was interesting, not even one boring person in the crazy house...

I was relaxing like Schulle said, it was my vacation and I enjoyed every minute. Btw my name is not Dejan :D Bumer start to calling me like that because of my shirt name (Stankovic Dejan - I hate that player), my name is Srdjan :P

My big mistake was that I unprepared for the night games :( Last few months I ve been going to bed around 23h and waking up around 8... Even on Friday I had a good night sleep tnx to my couchsurfing friends :) But when the saturday came... I was red-blooded-eyed as early as 23h.... :( Al tough it was fun to see all those zombie SWOS players walking around :D I had some insane conversations that I even did not understand (sorry Manuel, you were explaining something to me and I was looking at you totally out of focus :)) I remember Greg saying something about exploding sign in their room... It was great talking to Poland crew, Torpedo, Dzem, Lobo, shopping with Dior was hilarious .... Italians Sasy, Lucaa, Manuel.... Denmark Junior, Peter (I hope Rasmus will come next year)... I hope Wanna will get better with his leg, we have the same injury problem :|

So next year I know what to do... For one month practice SWOS, but only after 00:00.... Eat only fast food for 7 days .... Sleep with Holland groovy music...

And...

Bring support with me... I have seen how much important that is... We were talking and these players are interested to come with me next year: Mlata, Koja, Zeks, Yossarian, Lowrence, Mikele, Blayboy, Djuki, Jelen.... We could go far....

I know that I forgot someone but I will write more later....

My pictures:
picasaweb.google.com/srdjan23/SensiDays2008

Video will be uploaded soon!

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds