Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 9 months ago #134276 by Playaveli

Will there be no Messi in Argentina? :o

If his retirement is 100%, then I guess he won t be included into the 16/17 national team.
But if you play career mode, and get to manage Argentina, you are free to call him up from Barcelona... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #134277 by Sida79
Nooo! SWOS is not pro-slavery! Messi must have some other/misc/custom nationality so you CANNOT call him ;)

More
7 years 9 months ago #134287 by Gorzo

More
7 years 9 months ago #134289 by Playaveli

MLS added :)

Good job!

Assignments / status topic updated entirely:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26241.0

(table includes beta status column release version status now).

More
7 years 9 months ago #134292 by Sida79
And a much better visibility ;D

More
7 years 9 months ago #134356 by Paranormaljoe

the last update of my program in excel is

i give my dropbox for updates on real time

many things of the program can be change or fix

www.dropbox.com/s/7fqtbdkwnpefzaw/Skill%...t%29%20v2.1.rar?dl=0

:D all speed is good :p d:

More
7 years 9 months ago #134360 by Paranormaljoe
I think the rule should be added : for europa www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=...ccesslist/index.html ranking list for club teams :
if between 1 and 5 of the 1. Spain england germany France and italy clubs are swos volue x 1 = The last value..!
if between 6-10 Portugal Russia ukrania netherlans and belgium clubs swos volue x 0,9 = The last value..!
if between 11-20 Switzerland turkey grece, chech rep., romania aus cro cyrus poland israel swos volue x 0,8 = The last value..!
21 and others swos volue x 0,75 = The last value..!
___
and national teams uefa or fifa ranking and again so that the.. 8) 8) 8) ;)

More
7 years 9 months ago #134362 by Paranormaljoe

Of course, but I wasn t talking about their prime... nor was I suggesting we abandon the price scheme.

The issue is that in real life price represents both skill and age while in SWOS it only represents skill, since SWOS players don t age.
It s only an issue in SWOS since there are great and cheap old players in all games where players age.
If I remember the players you named were still decent in SWOS, so the price probably reflects their post-serious-career skills :)

I m sticking to the rules for this update, but I ve seen that issue many times when I would do croatian league updates every year.
When a once-top player retires to such a weak league, he s often godlike in comparison to other players.
IRL his price will be the same as of his teammates or even much lower, simply because for players in their prime their price reflects skill, while for 35 year olds price represents but a fraction of their skill so in SWOS you may be forced to turn what is a really bad team with one quite decent player into a really bad team with one player that s even worse than the rest.

in japan legue :D ramon medina bello.. hmm dely valdes in psg 2,75 in panama 300 K ;:D

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #134396 by Sida79

I think the rule should be added :
21 and others swos volue x 0,75 = The last value..!

It s more likely the opposite should be added :) League/country reputation has a huge impact on player prices. Many players have gone worse during their careers but their prices grew by A LOT as they went from weaker leagues to top leagues. As a superstar player in Albanian league (no offense!) you ll only be worth a handful of peanuts. As soon as you get sold to premiership and play a decent season you ll have a respectable price many times over. It s not like you ll become 10x the player in a year :)

hmm dely valdes in psg 2,75 in panama 300 K ;:D

That is not really relevant to the text you quoted :) Also, it s terrible what they did with national (and many other) teams, regardless of the reason.

P.S. The generator says
there is already data here, do you want to replace it
YES

and then it freezes!

• willbar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #134404 by willbar
I am not a good editor. I leave Malta domestic league and Malta National to you as good editors. I found in editor list that Malta is already done. Can I have a look and comment on it before it will be released? please, how? Thanks for you for including Malta in SWOS 16/17.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds