Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 3 months ago #136417 by Playaveli
With support from Twiggy@EAB there ll be another version of SWOS 16/17: CD32! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #136423 by Sida79
CD what now? :)

More
7 years 3 months ago #136427 by Playaveli

CD what now? :)

files.swos.eu/swos16-17/
Added link to CD32 for Amiga!

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #136453 by Playaveli
TOP 12 teams, by skill points (0-7 range):
TEAM 16/17 SKILLS TEAM 96/97 SKILLS
REAL MADRID607ITALY555
BARCELONA604MILAN554
SPAIN597BARCELONA524
BAYERN MUNICH586GERMANY521
GERMANY578ENGLAND517
FRANCE575BRAZIL516
ARGENTINA570REAL MADRID513
MAN CITY570NEWCASTLE503
ARSENAL560JUVENTUS501
MAN UNITED559MAN UNITED497
CHELSEA554HOLLAND496
BRAZIL554LIVERPOOL481

• Ezio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 months ago #136478 by Ezio

Hello to all, it s really a grat job, i have a question, i ve download lha for amiga, i have amiga 1200 + gotek and HDD, how i can play the 16/17 on real amiga? Than you to all

I m have a similar situation as this chap. I ve been playing the original SWOS, off disk, for years and while I have an internal CF HDD for the A1200 now I don t really know how to get the best from it and I don t know how to get the file I ve downloaded from here onto it in order to play this brand new version.

I promise I ve searched the forums for helpful hints and tips (in fact it s how I discovered the post above), but I m still baffled as I don t know the first thing about it.

More
7 years 3 months ago #136485 by Playaveli
Amiga needs 2 MB Fastram. Is that the case with yours?

• Ezio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 months ago #136486 by Ezio

Amiga needs 2 MB Fastram. Is that the case with yours?

Yep - 8Mb expansion as well as the CF HDD!

I just don t know how to get the file from this PC to the A1200. I ve read a few guides but they have a fairly high level of assumed knowledge about Amiga that I don t have (I ve just been playing games on it for 25 years) - and really I could do with it spelling out so plainly that a patient dog could achieve it.

More
7 years 3 months ago #136487 by djowGer
Using the PCMCIA port on the amiga does the trick. Im using EasyADF kit from amigakit.com: amigakit.leamancomputing.com/catalog/pro....php?products_id=440

You will also need a Compact Flash Card besides the adaptor. You should not go over 512 mb as far as I recall. I once bought a 2 gb which did not work. Now I have a 128 mb that works perfect! Look for these older cards on ebay or ask at your nearest electronics/photographer store if they have some old cards in their storage. Thats how i got mine quite cheap.
Compact Flash card: www.ebay.com/itm/SANDISK-ULTRA-Compact-F...d:g:C7AAAOSw-0xYU-Ni

You will also benefit from using a proper copy program such as directory opus or xlent pro. Both can be downloaded on the internet.

• dsri
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 months ago #136512 by dsri

ok managed to sort screen size ;D but windows cant find game.bat???
now to the career section i have downloaded both exe and zip file of the game and played both and still 96/97 in career mode???

Thanks so much everyone who helps keep this alive and up to date :)

I have this same screen size issue - can you post how you solved it? [PC, win7] Alt+Enter expands the screen to full size (1366x768) but the actual playing screen within the black fullscreen is still only about 2/3 of the screen. With Total Pack this stretched to fill most of the screen. OK it was a little fuzzy as a result but I prefer it. The dosbox version seems to be the same so presumably this is just a configuration setting, but I ve tried (dicked about with in a clueless fashion) the obvious stuff in ipx.conf (window resolution etc.) and I can t make it work. A fix would be much appreciated if anyone can post one.

More
7 years 3 months ago #136516 by onlyonebutton
@dsri, You can use dosbox daum ( google it). After opening dosbox daum you must choose quick launch from menu. Then you can select swsengpp.exe from game folder. It ll start to load game. Now you can choose any video options from menu without using .conf files. I recommend you that aspect correction-double buffering-vysnc host options must be selected.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds