SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
3 years 1 month ago #144767 by SonnyCrocktt
Hi in Portugal Nr 029 - team 20 Sporting CP - the N1 golkeeper is not Luis Maximiano but Antonio Adan. Tks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #144768 by adrianozzo
Replied by adrianozzo on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
In the new Subbuteo DLC pitch the bottom goal net is not transparent, I can't see the GK. Sorry for not having taken screenshots

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #144770 by wazzaworld
Replied by wazzaworld on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi. I really like the new DLC for Sprites, but the Manager DLC is not working and displays the following error when trying to enable/download:
"Cannot focus a disabled or inviisible window"

I have launcher version 1.6.6, revision 135.

More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #144771 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Hi. I really like the new DLC for Sprites, but the Manager DLC is not working and displays the following error when trying to enable/download:
"Cannot focus a disabled or inviisible window"

I have launcher version 1.6.6, revision 135.

plz check out following steps
1. close launcher and dlc manager
2. go to ini folder
3. delete gameLauncher.ini
4. go to dlc\sprite_manager folder
5. run init.bat
6. run launcher and dlc manager
Last edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by starwindz.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #144785 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Hi

I seem to be getting a regular issue when DLC has been updated. Its not every time but 3 times in about the space of 6 weeks or so. Please see screenshot attached.

Basically the exception window keeps repeating and does not allow me to access DLC and the only way to shut it down is through ending the process in task manager.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thank you
Woody
Attachments:

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #144786 by starwindz

Hi

I seem to be getting a regular issue when DLC has been updated. Its not every time but 3 times in about the space of 6 weeks or so. Please see screenshot attached.

Basically the exception window keeps repeating and does not allow me to access DLC and the only way to shut it down is through ending the process in task manager.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thank you
Woody

I have some questions for this issue
1. what is your installed folder?
2. what is the version of launcher?
3. do you have 1.6.7?
4. which DLC did you update?
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by starwindz.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #144787 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Not sure what you mean about installed folder but it’s the original SWOS 96/7 for windows from Good Old Games website then the SWOS 2020 download from here.

I updated the latest version of Launcher today so yes It’s 1.6.7

I then simply pressed on the DLC icon to open the DLC page as it said 183 new updates so wanted to take a look but as soon the page opened a window cam up saying file not found then another window, the screenshot message I attached, kept repeating itself.

Hope that helps.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #144788 by starwindz

Not sure what you mean about installed folder but it’s the original SWOS 96/7 for windows from Good Old Games website then the SWOS 2020 download from here.

I then simply pressed on the DLC icon to open the DLC page as it said 183 new updates so wanted to take a look but as soon the page opened a window cam up saying file not found then another window, the screenshot message I attached, kept repeating itself.

Hope that helps.

did you install swos 2020 to c:\games\swos 2020? if not what is your installation folder of swos 2020?

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #144789 by wazzaworld
Replied by wazzaworld on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Hope that helps.

did you install swos 2020 to c:\games\swos 2020? if not what is your installation folder of swos 2020?

Not too sure if the install location is at fault here but if it helps I have seen the exact same issue with the DLC Manager this evening.

It's failing to download CSV files and other items randomly so I think maybe an internet connection issue wherever these files are hosted? The commentary CSV was the most affected but I saw it with sprites as well a couple of others (sorry, can't recall exactly which).

It might be worth trying again another day to see if it is just a network problem?

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #144790 by starwindz

Hope that helps.

Not too sure if the install location is at fault here but if it helps I have seen the exact same issue with the DLC Manager this evening.

It's failing to download CSV files and other items randomly so I think maybe an internet connection issue wherever these files are hosted? The commentary CSV was the most affected but I saw it with sprites as well a couple of others (sorry, can't recall exactly which).

It might be worth trying again another day to see if it is just a network problem?

strange problem...
but needs the info about installation folder
and what kind of anti-virus software are you using?
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by starwindz.

Time to create page: 0.607 seconds