SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
2 years 11 months ago #144869 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
@Woody, can you provide me with an mp3?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #144878 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
I have made an MP3 and zipped it but its still 3mb so cant send it. Can I email you?

I am not sure how to reduce its size.

More
2 years 11 months ago #144880 by adrianozzo
Replied by adrianozzo on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
DLC crashes when I try to update 2021 pitches

More
2 years 11 months ago #144882 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

I have made an MP3 and zipped it but its still 3mb so cant send it. Can I email you?

I am not sure how to reduce its size.

Sure, send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , or just use your google drive / dropbox / onedrive whatsoever and share a link! Thanks! :)

More
2 years 11 months ago #144883 by Turbilon
Hello, the WHD version is in not in .LHA but only in .ZIP and in Retropie it is not readable (not even converting the .zip to .lha) how can you do it? why don't you do the package directly in LHA? thank you for all

More
2 years 11 months ago #144884 by Playaveli

Hello, the WHD version is in not in .LHA but only in .ZIP and in Retropie it is not readable (not even converting the .zip to .lha) how can you do it? why don't you do the package directly in LHA? thank you for all

Here is an LHA:
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/238678633...orldOfSoccer2021.lha

More
2 years 11 months ago #144885 by Cyclonic
Replied by Cyclonic on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
A couple of things, running latest SWOS 1.6.7:
Sorry if this is known already, but the tactics comparison pictures under Difficulty seem to be wrong. Each box contains the correct ball position, but has the player positions from the box two up and one to the right. This wraps around at the edges.
Second, on first running of the game, the title music played. But ever since then no title music plays, just silence. I don't think I touched any music settings before this happened. Previewing the music in the DLC browser works, and menu music and game sounds are fine. I have tried turning the music off and on again, selecting a different piece of music, and redownloading, but to no effect. Any ideas?
Thanks for all your brilliant work!

More
2 years 11 months ago #144887 by Turbilon
Not working with the last version of AmiBerry on Retropie .
Does it work for anyone?

More
2 years 11 months ago #144888 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

A couple of things, running latest SWOS 1.6.7:
Sorry if this is known already, but the tactics comparison pictures under Difficulty seem to be wrong. Each box contains the correct ball position, but has the player positions from the box two up and one to the right. This wraps around at the edges.
Second, on first running of the game, the title music played. But ever since then no title music plays, just silence. I don't think I touched any music settings before this happened. Previewing the music in the DLC browser works, and menu music and game sounds are fine. I have tried turning the music off and on again, selecting a different piece of music, and redownloading, but to no effect. Any ideas?
Thanks for all your brilliant work!

this bug will be fixed in the next version
thanks for the comment

More
2 years 11 months ago #144890 by Slow

Not working with the last version of AmiBerry on Retropie .
Does it work for anyone?

I never got the original 2020 lha version working without bugs - couldn't save etc using retropie & amiberry. The only way to make it work 100% for me was to use hdf file and a seperate blank adf for saves. It's fairly easy to set up in the amiberry gui with a bit of messing around. Make a folder with hdf and adf inside. In amiberry gui in hard disk section point to the hdf location, in floppy disk section point to adf location, save the config. Put the config in your amiga roms folder and it should work like any other game from retropie. A blank .adf file can be found on the internet.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds