A little bit of ideas for future new features

More
3 years 3 months ago #144292 by Robster13
Just sticking some ideas in.. I do understand some of mine and others ideas can't be done because of the way the game is structured and 2020 or other versions are mainly an updating of the original so... Anyways..

I would love the European Cup (champions league) be restructured as with just the old team selection format it's too easy to win havin just 3 or 4 top teams in (2 of which it's impossible to meet).

Job offers.. Don't need to expand..

Maybe more player values to be more real.. Not sure Vardy should be less than 2 million etc..
Maybe scrap the 15 million cap so the money can be spread more.. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #144293 by Playaveli
Thanks Rob!! :) Noted!

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #144331 by captaincofresi
Well, features I would like to see in SWOS2020 HD widescreen version would be:
  • Choice to turn on / off specific mowing patterns for the New Retro HD pitches.
  • Fully functional assistant referees for throw-ins, corners and goal kicks. Would not do it for penalties though, since that would get complicated with them running back. Could start out with static assistant referees I created for the game, but have not been implemented yet.
  • Online PvP matches, since I do not play online anymore because after 11 career seasons in SWOS2020 my goal scoring has changed too much (versus the AmigaSWOS PvP app) due to the different GK behavior that is a bit harder to beat. So online play would be very welcome here. With the optional additions of (depending on how complicated this would be): linking results directly to the website database (text recognition software), matchmaking, lobby.
  • If the game is set to Seasonal: automatically change the ball color from black / white to yellow / blue and back again.
  • A little something I liked in Sociable Soccer: making the Time Indicator flash and turn red at '80 minutes' played, and keep it in red during normal time (not in Extra Time that is). Since the matches are so short, it is nice to have an indicator to try and just get that last goal in.
  • Adding showing the Time indicator in Highlights, to show the story of the game. E.g. what happened in first half, second half, at the end of the match, late time goals. Then again, I am not sure if the data is there in the Highlights to do this though. If not, maybe it is possible for those who have Replays saved, to make a external tool to extract this info from the Replays into new Highlights with the Time indicator visible.
  • Integrated Upload Highlights to Youtube in the game menu where the Highlights are now stored. At the moment I use Bandicam to capture Highlights that I want to share with people.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: additional suggestions for Time indicator and Higlights to Youtube integration

More
3 years 3 months ago #144333 by ricki1979
Penalty shootouts

Not sure if any of this is possible but it would be good if penalty shootouts could be enhanced by:

* Allowing users to select their penalty takers at the end of extra time.

* Showing the linesman standing on the bye line for each kick to monitor whether the keeper comes off the line.

* Having the keepers standing on the bye line for opposition kicks and then swapping over.

* Flashing up a graphic with the score after each kick (i.e. showing a 5 x 2 grid with a tick or cross against each kick). While this is up it could be showing the player who has just taken a kick walking back to their team mates at the half way line and the next kick taker walking up.

* After the winning kick / save the rest of the winning team could sprint from the half way line to congratulate the penalty taker / keeper.

As I say, I am not sure if any of these are possible but would make penalty kicks a bit more exciting.

The only other minor enhancements I can think of would be:

* The ability to move the defensive wall at a free kick.

* Close-ups of player celebrations after goals.

* Hand shakes / shirt swaps at full-time.

* Ability to back heel the ball without turning the player.

* Overhead kicks.

That is all I can think of but the game is already great so any further changes would just be the cherry on top of the cake.

Richard

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #144353 by Gorzo
making a small summary of this topic, thanks for the suggestions they you wrote there :)
Playaveli and starwindz certainly take into account, but in my opinion the most important thing they we should focus on this to try to make 8 groups in CL, divide LE into LE and Europe Conference, then check if we can add new leagues, create e.g. Copa Libertadores etc. maybe next then increase the number of players on a given team. Maybe we can try to add purple color or pink for t-shirt editing. It would be nice if we could run on new graphics on old teams, e.g. 95/96, 96/97 in Total-Pack without crush the game, etc.
Greetings :)
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Gorzo.

More
3 years 3 months ago #144362 by Playaveli
Thanks cofresi, Ricki and gorzo. Nice input, guys! This topic is great.

More
3 years 3 months ago #144374 by aims
1.trophy presentation after winning any title/cup..
2.subbuteo pitch like video

3.snow pitch like video
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
3 years 3 months ago #144376 by Playaveli
Subbuteo and snow pitch will be included in new DLC feature.
Trophy presentation maybe left out (I guess you mean those old DOS version rendering videos).

More
3 years 3 months ago #144378 by adrianozzo

making a small summary of this topic, thanks for the suggestions they you wrote there :)
Playaveli and starwindz certainly take into account, but in my opinion the most important thing they we should focus on this to try to make 8 groups in CL, divide LE into LE and Europe Conference, then check if we can add new leagues, create e.g. Copa Libertadores etc. maybe next then increase the number of players on a given team. Maybe we can try to add purple color or pink for t-shirt editing. It would be nice if we could run on new graphics on old teams, e.g. 95/96, 96/97 in Total-Pack without crush the game, etc.
Greetings :)

another urgent thing is the red card for computer opponent

More
3 years 3 months ago #144379 by Playaveli
Yea, that damn red card for cpu, got that already noted. ;)

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds