Interesting/Challenging Team DBs

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145081 by Sinnesloeschen
I lately tried out the 99/00 Season DB for career mode and when you start in germany it has a fairly interesting setup.

Multiple very strong second divisions sides, a fairly weak team (Ulm) in the first division. The other european leagues are neat too and brazil is a well of strong players, signed Ronaldinho and didn't regret it.

Any other DBs worth checking out? What's the most challenging one in your opinion?

Edit: Oh, and i also signed Robbie Savage because i want my opponents to really hate me. ^^
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Sinnesloeschen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145082 by Playaveli
I always like to play with TRAIL/RES players, and set transfer purchase limits at 300-800k. That way, every DB is a challenge! :)

More
2 years 9 months ago #145110 by Sinnesloeschen
Yeah that is a good challenge.

Unfortunately at some point you will start to get some good ones (CFS Left Wingers ftw), then you have to start to gimp yourself intentionally again. :L

And 5k players really kill the flow. :p

I tried to achieve some balance of insanity this time by playing "normal" (I.e. Buying players, no limits other than the regular budget) but having a really shit goalie and defense. That way i still have that sweet flowing sensi gameplay, i just concede a goal basically everytime the opponent has the slightest chance.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds