Custom Database

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #146680 by Wombat
Custom Database was created by Wombat
Hi Guys, Is there a way to duplicate or create your own custom database (in the DLC panel) for swos2020 that wont update? Basically, if I want to keep a custom up to date database of the Australian league and Australians in other leagues, but I also want to have the option to to play the most recent updates, is there a way so I have the option to keep both? Right now as soon as I update I lose all my custom edits. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 6 days ago #146690 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Custom Database

Hi Guys, Is there a way to duplicate or create your own custom database (in the DLC panel) for swos2020 that wont update? Basically, if I want to keep a custom up to date database of the Australian league and Australians in other leagues, but I also want to have the option to to play the most recent updates, is there a way so I have the option to keep both? Right now as soon as I update I lose all my custom edits. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks.

Sure, just edit your database and send me a zip file of it with some readme.txt and maybe a picture, then we can add it as DLC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds