It only lets me play with the mouse!

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #146776 by wa3a10t0k0
Hello! I just joined the community and downloaded the game. Everything looks just fine, it even detects my PS4 controller in the options->control in-game menu, but then it gets weird when trying to play. If I choose a parctice-> friendly match, for example, it never lets me play, just show the "view match" option instead of "play match". If I try other game, such as some "speedrun", it lets me play but at the previous screen before launching the game, it shows a warning "mouse control - are you sure you want to play with the mouse...?", it says that I should choose another controller if I want to (which I already did), but there's no option in that screen anyway to choose controller, then it will only let me play with the mouse. Even when I choose keyboard in the control menu, the situation repeats and I'm only able to play with mouse... what's going on? Anyone had same issues? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #146780 by Playaveli
Hi! To play, you have to select a team as PLAYER TEAM. Click on it twice, so it has blue color.

Do NOT click PLAY MATCH with mouse button!!! Use joystick fire button or keyboard CTRL key for fire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wa3a10t0k0

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #146781 by wa3a10t0k0
Thank you! I just realized that, it is working now! A bit confusing, thanks a lot!

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds