Re: swos feelings

More
14 years 6 months ago #73716 by _sox_
swos feelings was created by _sox_
ok, i have no other things to do and maybe im still drunk since last night, but............what you feel while you play?!?!?!
this is what i feel:
[ball is mine]
when i m around the midfield i think : LET S ROCK!!!!!! c mon sox...let go to fuck the ass to my opponent!!
i am near the oppositor area : catch me if you can.....i bet all my money that you aren t able to see where i go! (im laughing)
im inside his area : fuck, im a super noob as attacker...so, what should i do now?? im sure that if i try this action/shot he can stop me easily (im sad)
i scored 1 gol : yeahhhhhhhhh maybe did you thought you can win against ME??????ahahahah don t be ridicolous...a teletubbies puppet is stronger than you (ROFTL)
his GK does the miracle : damn...my GK is always useless...only the other GK does always miracles!!this is not fair! (no comment)
corner : ehehhe now let s see if i can score directly from corner... (next step: frustration)
penalty : argh......i m sure i ll miss this penalty too....i m a recordman of missed penalty

[mixed zone]
my opponent intercept my passage/steal the ball : wtf...you are so lucky!!!!!
i intercept his passage/steal the ball : ahahahahah ok mate, after the end of this match i can teach you the bases of swos!
the refree stop the game while im in counterattack and i need of 1 gol to win/draw : noooooo, nobody say italians == mafia no more! i m sure my opponent corrupted the refree...italian style rulez!
the refree stop the game while he is in counterattack and he need of 1 gol to win/draw : [never happenend.i think that this is never happenend you too :) ]

[my oppnent got the ball]
near his area : PRESSINGGGGGGGGGGGGG! pressing pressing pressing pressing...go go go go!
in the midfield zone : ok, what you wanna do now??? where do you would go??? i just waiting the good moment to catch the ball, stupid noob!!!
near to my area : uhmmmm...fuck! now i have to inhibit your attacks in the zones where i m weaker (im sweating)
inside my area : !!!!!!!!!!! DANGER !!!!! i hope he doesn t THAT SPECIFIC shot/action otherwise im fucked!!! PLZ DON T DO THAT!!!!! (i know he does the worst for me!)
he scored a gol : @#!% !§ NOOOOO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!! fuck fuck fuck i have dominated all the games and you are able to score 1 gol at your 1th action!!!! this is nonsense!!!!!!! (i cry and i say some blaspheme words while i shot a lot of punchs on bench/keyboard/scanner and give some heading against my monitor)
my GK does the miracle : ahhhhh today the God of swos is looking down! (i back with my hands on keyb)
corner : damn, im sure he will score in a way or another! ( high tension)
penalty : ok, back to midfield................

THE END.

sorry for my poor english! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #73720 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: swos feelings
Good read, thanks for it :)

More
10 years 10 months ago #118772 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: swos feelings
Just stumbled over this! Nice read. And I recognized some feelings . :)

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds