Re: what annoys u while ur playing?

More
19 years 3 months ago #873 by M4RK
one thing is important while playing: Concentration for 90mins... so there must be SOMEthing that annoyes u..

IM SO ANNOYED when somebody ask a question and repeat this while playing cause i dont give an answer.. FUCK OFF!!!.. after the game they can ask me plenty

and phone is annoying 2 cause ull have to stop the game

hehe and this: I got a mate who has got nerves in every game.. he must scratch his nose then... haha and when he is playing swos he must scratch too.. BUT IT CAN T cause ull have to play further.. SWOS = NOT FOR ITCHY NOSES
Im gonna hit him every time he scratch :D

enough.. now u.. im waiting :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 3 months ago #876 by Playaveli

IM SO ANNOYED when somebody ask a question and repeat this while playing cause i dont give an answer.. FUCK OFF!!!.. after the game they can ask me plenty

me, too!! Exactly!

More
19 years 3 months ago #884 by Divin-Codino

me, too!! Exactly!

::) ::) ::) ;D

More
19 years 2 months ago #1107 by swoozh

I wonder if anyone knows where to get: I am a goalscoring superstar hero mp3? It would be cool to have it on v2 of Swos Supersongs

Yes it is over here ! :D

More
18 years 5 months ago #3821 by Playaveli
@ ALL OF YOU!

It annoys me so much, if someone says Sorry after having fouled one of my players. Come on guys, football is sport for men, not for candy-asses. and if a player gets injured thats just the way it is!

PLEASE STOP TO APOLOGIZE!

More
18 years 5 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #3825 by Stromberg
i f***ING HATE laaaaaaaags all the time... it simply brakes my concentration - and a laggy game doesn t make any fun at all - i just want it end (and so i play like shit)

i think the sry is ok as not all players are equal in a team...( if i get elber injured i can t score anymore for example ;) ) so you should apologize for making me loose ;P

Edit: I don t have that big problems with lags anymore :) I like to play against Basto though ;)

More
18 years 5 months ago #3826 by skaarj

@ ALL OF YOU!

It annoys me so much, if someone says Sorry after having fouled one of my players. Come on guys, football is sport for men, not for candy-asses. and if a player gets injured thats just the way it is!

PLEASE STOP TO APOLOGIZE!

That is called Respect my good friend :)

More
18 years 5 months ago #3828 by swoozh
Yes, fair play :D

Something germans don t understand haha :P

More
18 years 5 months ago #3830 by enbino
I am sorry cause I said sorry hehe: ;D ;D

More
18 years 5 months ago #3834 by M4RK
its more of a sorry in the way that u feel sorry for the person... not that u are Actually Sorry for the action u made.. and for me it only counts for strikers..

but then again.. lots of player says it and its easier to win a game.. so i wonder how many really means by what they r saying.. ;)

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds