Re: what annoys u while ur playing?

More
9 years 8 months ago #125333 by Black Rebel
Do you want to know what does annoyes me while I am playing? It does annoyes me just to think in the potential this game still has, all that could be done and all that hasn´t been done by these morons at Codemasters. If I was millionare I would go to the Codemasters office, I would throw some good amount of money in their CEO´s face and then I would take all that caode back here where it belongs to put it in the right hands and make a proper update like SWOS derserves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bevu lisa
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago #136726 by bevu lisa
Replied by bevu lisa on topic Re: what annoys u while ur playing?

I am sorry cause I said sorry hehe: ;D ;D

Hahahaa i would have to agree on that, even though my husband is half german.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #137047 by Playaveli
Hm, right now it annoys me when I forget to put discord status to red (do not disturb) while playing.
Otherwise desktop notifications fly in on unmuted channels! :( ::)

More
6 years 11 months ago #137239 by FuJimOtO
When my children connect with Youtube while i play SWOS Online

More
6 years 11 months ago #137240 by gatifun
Definitely saying gh, hf, specially gl! And other things like that, is to break the concentration of the contricant. :D :D ;)
Postscript: I know of opponents who ask you something and start the game fast hahahaha ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, I understand that everyone does it by protocol, education and friendliness. It s a good thing I think, doesn t anyone else think so?

More
6 years 11 months ago #137241 by Playaveli

Definitely saying gh, hf, specially gl! And other things like that, is to break the concentration of the contricant. :D :D ;)
Postscript: I know of opponents who ask you something and start the game fast hahahaha ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, I understand that everyone does it by protocol, education and friendliness. It s a good thing I think, doesn t anyone else think so?

hf or similar is a must, sure!

But GH? A match lasts 90 mins... and sometimes even longer!
Not sure if Bayern coach Hitzfeld in 1999 CL final said to Alex Ferguson good half .... ;D

I don t understand the sense in it... :P

More
6 years 11 months ago #137242 by gatifun

hf or similar is a must, sure!

But GH? A match lasts 90 mins... and sometimes even longer!
Not sure if Bayern coach Hitzfeld in 1999 CL final said to Alex Ferguson good half .... ;D

I don t understand the sense in it... :P

Yes, gh sometimes isn t true. Personally, I find hard say gh when I scored 3-0 for example, or if the other one scored 3-0 or similar against me, but getting quiet is difficult too. 2 weeks ago, 0-5 against Nestoroide at half time, He told me I m lucky, everything goes to the net , and I thought noooo, you are polite but not lucky, hahaha, I m very much worse than you! And I want you to try the best again because I like seeing you playing!

More
6 years 11 months ago #137244 by Playaveli
Hehe, yea! I understand that! :D

More
6 years 8 months ago #137856 by Playaveli
The pizza man had some bad timing the last weeks... :P

More
1 year 7 months ago #146215 by Zafer
Good to know don’t disturb turns of notifications, thx mate!

Let me rejuvenate this ancient post which hasn’t been active for five years:

- HF, GL, GH, SRY, NP, GG etiquette is fine, probably also fine to not chat in game if you’ve notified your opponent on discord (I was doing that when I played with joystick far from keyboard)
- Scores should be entered immediately if possible, if not it should not take more than an hour. It is disrespectful to your opponent who did it.
- I’m also annoyed by people complaining about my game style, same goal, L goals, not creative etc. I don’t need to be reminded I’m a robot and I don’t want to feel sorry for how I play, I think this should be considered a serious offense because we’re here to have fun not be blamed for our styles or tacticzkus:)

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds