Re: what annoys u while ur playing?

More
16 years 10 months ago #20290 by Sahry
What i really don´t like is when we are desynk and very very lag. :P :P

The GG, HF, GH things don´t botter me 8) 8)
I think is good to create some involvence with the guy we are playing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #20635 by Schulle

yea i can understand why some people say we r using a little much gh , sorry or other gentle words.. but it s cool thing i think.. i dont know why is that maybe age maybe another reason but this community is very very gentle.. this is amazing i dont know any other online game has this kindness..

so yes sometimes sorry doesnt make sense but it s much much cool then rude playing.. so i m happy with my gg s or hf s or sorries.. hehe

thx Otto, i could have written this :)

@ Playa, nothing is bad in saying sorry, really :) think about it

More
16 years 10 months ago #20637 by Falcon
Sometimes I have to foul a player to prevent a goal, stop a counter attack or simply break the opponents passing routine. And in some cases it is very clear that I could injure a player or the foul is unfair in any other way.
There is nothing wrong with apologizing for that.

More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #20647 by RobChef

Sometimes I have to foul a player to prevent a goal, stop a counter attack or simply break the opponents passing routine. And in some cases it is very clear that I could injure a player or the foul is unfair in any other way.
There is nothing wrong with apologizing for that.

Sorry or not, I don t care as long as I get a penatly. ;)

More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #20694 by Pallister
I am not awake at the moment Now I play the right way I m still drunken I am half asleep Your so lucky Nooooo...lag...pls...I can t head it out instead of lag...what we do now...? I played only 60-70% I can t play...too much delay... (say it before the match[high ping=much delay]) LOL after every goal for me or the opponent

But the most pissing thing: When my opponent is back with 3 goals or so and he stops playing or runs into own goal. Bah!!! And: My opponent lost the match, Endgamewhistle and disconnect immediately after the first short whistle. That sucks really. DON T PLAY WHEN U CAN T LOOSE!!! An easy solution I think...

Players, who play in friendlies intentionally bad, to show the opponent that he is stronger. And then, when he can win points, he plays his normal way! Happened often in matches vs some guys!

Overall I am tired of playing ooo s because of this shit points orientated playing and In-Game-Conversations. I wanna have fun, and don t want to see one of my victories being diminished by various excuses.

More
16 years 10 months ago #20875 by Playaveli

@ Playa, nothing is bad in saying sorry, really :) think about it

As Falcon said... sometimes, yes! But not all the f...... time! ;) Some players start to say sorry after scoring a nice goal... ::) ! Get a grip, people.

And this GH is so annoying... I cannot say it often enough! :D

More
14 years 9 months ago #69566 by Playaveli
Currect chart:

1. Pressing ESC in first mins after red card or injury! DO NOT DO THIS AGAINST ME! Thanks. :(
2. sorry for injuries... do we play football game or wacky darts?
3. GH by standard... seeing a different game? And what it s worth? A match lasts 90mins...
4. After ooo matches agreed on y m y m entering... but opponent keeps entering wrong way...

No. 5 was time for entering results. It took ages and was painful on the old server. Now it s just a pleasure and really fast. :)

6. Random quote from Palli s post:

I am not awake at the moment Now I play the right way I m still drunken I am half asleep Your so lucky Nooooo...lag...pls...I can t head it out instead of lag...what we do now...? I played only 60-70% I can t play...too much delay... (say it before the match[high ping=much delay])

More
14 years 9 months ago #69578 by Wänä81

Currect chart:

1. Pressing ESC in first mins after red card or injury! DO NOT DO THIS AGAINST ME! Thanks.  :(
2. sorry for injuries... do we play football game or wacky darts?
3. GH by standard... seeing a different game? And what it s worth? A match lasts 90mins...
4. After ooo matches agreed on y m y m entering... but opponent keeps entering wrong way...

No. 5 was time for entering results. It took ages and was painful on the old server. Now it s just a pleasure and really fast. :)

6. Random quote from Palli s post:

I am not awake at the moment   Now I play the right way   I m still drunken   I am half asleep   Your so lucky   Nooooo...lag...pls...I can t head it out instead of lag...what we do now...?   I played only 60-70%   I can t play...too much delay... (say it before the match[high ping=much delay]) 

Confirm ;D

...and latterly the most players are too lazy writing sorry or sry ! They write s !!!! WTF does it mean ?? SUPER ?? I answered in that way, that i press any key like Q or V . But noone noticed it untill now and asked what that Q means LOL
...same is with the question for the team .... t ?   :-\

More
14 years 9 months ago #69584 by Playaveli
^^That kind of language destruction is indeed annoying. I d place it between No.1 and No.2.

More
14 years 9 months ago #69587 by dior
hehehehe, good point, one of my friends (i wont mention who ;D) at the beginning use to wrote smd - suck my d... Wich is polish famous ssij .

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds