Question

More
12 years 11 months ago #101509 by Marin Parushev
Replied by Marin Parushev on topic Re: Question
Guys, I see that this discussion is on fire. I want to say a few things about what you all said and I guess that will be the end to the discussion.

1. I claim that everything I wrote here is true - I did not know animatore was using custom tactic and I am sure he did not use tricks to win. Still, does this mean that the next time I can load a custom tactic without warning my opponent? Would that be fair?
2. Retrieving, I did see that animatore is loading a custom tactic. That is completely natural since I announced I was going to use one in my home game so he naturally could load tactic for himself as well. I did not see him selecting the custom tactic. I am not complaining about that. I am asking a question if that was fair. Sorry if this is not classy for you. I guess everyone has the right to ask a question.
3. Playaveli, I assume your answer means to enter the results as they are. No problem, will be done as soon as I see animatore in the chat.
4. Animatore, in the chat yesterday you said that if you are in my position you will not have requested a replay. I would say that if I am in your position and my opponent asks me to replay the game - I will replay it.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 11 months ago #101510 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Question
*closed*
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds