Euroleague FA Cup SRN's

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #101547 by Retrieving
This was posted elsewhere a few days ago but got absolutely zero recognition by the mods/admins so I ll post it here as well since it looks like the Abitral Tribunal s the only sub-forum that gets checked often (you can delete the thread once we re done if you feel like it s out of place).

...can we get the last 6 or so Euroleague FA Cup SRN bonuses sorted please?

If you guys would rather not allow Rock n Roll to add the SRN s himself despite this whole thread, his pristine reputation and his excellent record as moderator/league manager (go figure) then just get it done, the Ranking legitness is at stake when SRN-effective matches results are submitted months after the date the actual matches took place (ISSF cups SRN-mess from 6 months ago docet)...

Thanks in advance.

Several PM s have been sent (unless I m mistaken, Rock sent a PM to an admin after each FA Cup final some of which were played up to 4-5 months ago) and this issue has already been brought up at least a couple times on the forums thus far, nonetheless we re getting totally ignored all across the board and I really can t figure out why, can t any of you guys just add the SRN? :)

Again, thanks in advance for your help, much appreciated. :)

The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 11 months ago #101609 by Retrieving
Pretty please, we re in dire need of some adminesque assistance here.
More
12 years 11 months ago #101636 by Retrieving
I ve just sent a PM to all of the admins who got access to the SRN thing (except Redhair cause I haven t seen him online in a while), hopefully at least one of them will be able to help us out :)
More
12 years 11 months ago #101644 by Wänä81
Me and R R have the Event Ranking now.

I think Rock will do it in the next days mate. If there are any problems with entering some events, do not hesitate to ask me :)

Cheers
More
12 years 11 months ago #101645 by Retrieving
nicely done! I m sure Rock will handle it as soon as he gets some spare time :)

Thanks a lot!
More
12 years 11 months ago #101652 by Rock and Roll
Yo!

Thanks guys! I ll be sure not to abuse these powers ;).

I ll start entering things as soon as I can (either this evening or Sunday evening).
I checked and the first non-entered cup is November so I ll start there and I ll post when I ve finished.

Greetz
More
12 years 11 months ago #101653 by Wänä81
*CLOSED*
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds