Supporters Payment => Credits for features and Cups

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #120586 by Retrieving
I ll gladly pay a fee on monthly or yearly basis for ASL or any other high-profile, international league/tournament (like Eurocups, etc.) if you guys start enforcing an 80 ms rule (which, in this day and age, sounds very reasonable) and implement a bad connection reporting feature (like, if you get reported by 3 or 4 people from different countries you won t be eligible to sign up for high-level tournaments for a certain amount of time, of course they d have to show some sort of proof to back up their claims).

Ain t paying for playing with 6~7 frames of delay as it s happened this season but if you guys somehow manage to make sure that every single opponent is on a decent connection (and isn t being a smartass by using wi-fi or having someone else on the line leeching bandwidth while playing, etc.) then I m all for it.

Also, what s the PayPal link for donations? I d like to make one. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120588 by Rock and Roll
I catch your drift, if we have tournaments which you have to pay for playing with bad ping isn t exactly your money s worth. Good point. For me, that s another reason why I m not bothered about the link paying - tournaments. I just want to keep the site.

You can ask for the PayPal account or the bank account you have to use by sending ElMichaJ a pm.

More
10 years 6 months ago #121032 by pol2381
Hi guys;

How can I buy some credits? I do not find any link to purchase credits.

More
10 years 6 months ago #121065 by AndYpsilon
Hi everybody.

I like the idea of online-tournaments with a starting fee and prizes. (I already donated 9 medals last year for a online tournament by ElMichaJ -
unfortunately Micha hasn t given these medals to the winners - I should have done it by myself ;))

You pay a starting fee (2-5 euros), some of the money is for the website and a little amount is for some prizes.
These tournaments could even last a month - with group stage and ko-stage.

Maybe we should just start this experiment. I d like to help you with that.

10 years 6 months ago #121070 by ElMichaJ
you can buy credits www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/users/payments where you are logged in ^^

the system for paid tournament works in first try ... but work flow is not perfect ... i think this come at latest at my tournament in november

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

10 years 6 months ago #121085 by ElMichaJ
daveman and pol payments recieved ...

sorry for long response time .... ^^

More
10 years 6 months ago #121160 by postlarval
please integrate Bitpay or BIPS to pay with bitcoins :)
it is very easy, easier than paypal.

when someone pay with bitcoins you get Euro automatically on your bank account

it will be also great advertising for sensible soccer page - you can add it to bitwiki

10 years 6 months ago #121161 by ElMichaJ
i have put it to my todolist

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds