Supporters Payment => Credits for features and Cups

10 years 7 months ago #120317 by ElMichaJ
I have basicially implemented the first payment system.

In your membercard on the right top of the website when you are logged in, you can see your amount of open matches, requests and messages.

Now there is a new line with the actual amount of your credits.

Credits are something like an own website currency. You can buy them by paypal, bank transfer or direct handover ^^

the amount of credits increases for higher payment at one time.

3 Credits for 3 Euro
6 Credits for 5,50 Euro
12 Credits for 10 Euro

and so on...

with this credits you can just support us :D (there will be a list of all supporter like a parlament view)
or you can support or buy new special features (in developement) which forces high load on the server

there also some charity tournaments this year, where you need one or two credits for participation.
for example this tournament www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/3667

if you register for this tournament, you can pay your credits in the user payments section (click on credits in the membercard right top)

maybe it will be mandatory with the year 2014 to pay 1 credits for each season in asl and highest national leagues.

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120323 by Playaveli
I think there are only two appropriate names...

1. General running costs

or

2. Player wages bill

Why? Check screenshots... ;)
Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago #120324 by HeinAir

More
10 years 7 months ago #120439 by FIncad
Hi!
I think there could be an option for yearly basis membership if you dont want to deal with these credits thing.
Yearly based membership could allow you to all (or almost all) the same possibilities (onlinecups, leagues etc) that is possible via this credit system.

Then its up to yearly membershipholder, if he/she uses the membershipbenefits or not.

Also list of the volunteer donators should be available too (and i think it will be, like ElMichaj has written).

Cheers

Fincad

More
10 years 7 months ago #120441 by Rock and Roll
I think I ve said it before. I m not too bothered about the credits / creditz / $wo$ or whatever.
The website needs money, I need the website, so I ll pay.
I don t have to spend credits, I just like to help out with the admin stuff etc. and I hope I don t annoy too many people with tournaments etc.

So for me it s probably the other way round...I don t want to pay to have more stuff, or to be able to do things, I just want to help out and keep the site / community alive.

We ve tried yearly membership and it seems that s not working. It would be the system I prefer, just pay a certain amount each year and you can still do everything you want. But to be honest I didn t even consider the fact that the website needed money the first few years I was here. Now I pay 50 a year, but if it has to be 100 I ll pay that too (more than that and the way I see it not enough people are paying which means there aren t enough people who care). I saw the option about paying 200 a year to have everything and that frightens me to be honest.

So Micha s trying a different system to see if this really will make enough money. I do agree with giving a list of donators, with the total amount of money needed. That way everyone can see that there s an awful lot of money involved, and that more people need to chip in.

I do also see the drawbacks, if you have to pay to play leagues etc that might frighten new players. But it s all a test at the moment. Maybe if enough regulars chip in, regardless of features etc. then we ll be able to finance the site via gentleman s agreements etc..

10 years 7 months ago #120444 by ElMichaJ
clanwirtschaft.atlassian.net/browse/SWOS-41 for internal workers ;)

i will setup a list/graphics with all the costs in detail per year and month
and
another list will all payments of users per year which will maybe look like a cake diagramm

so you can see how much is missing ... and ^^ if some we really could get it, that more donations than costs, we will sponsor some prices on some events with the money we have too much :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #120445 by FIncad

I don t want to pay to have more stuff, or to be able to do things, I just want to help out and keep the site / community alive.

It would be the system I prefer, just pay a certain amount each year and you can still do everything you want.

Hi!
I totally agree on those comments on above. I dont need any extra features or so, just to keep the sites /community alive.

I have already sponsored this site a bit, and will continue that too. But i hope, that my donations will give a right to join / play leagues online etc. if i want to without
that i have to pay more just for playing/participating.

Just wonder, have anyone ever tried to get some sponsormoney involded here, f.e from the companies or so? 50e from here and 100 from there
could do some good. Althought, im not sure is there any willingness, if companies cannot put those donations to bookkeeping (accountancy) and/or get some taxdeductions or something.

Cheers

Fincad

More
10 years 7 months ago #120447 by FIncad
Hi!
And im willing to sponsor some short onlinecups with winning prizes, if someone (admin?) wants to organize them. Thats no problem for me.

And of course if those cups are named after me ;D fe. FinCup I FinCup II...

Some play online poker, some online swos..thats how i see that in a way..

Cheers

Fincad

More
10 years 7 months ago #120448 by Rock and Roll
I could help out if you wish. What does eceryone think about this idea? These could be tournaments you pay for....

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #120449 by FIncad

I could help out if you wish. What does eceryone think about this idea? These could be tournaments you pay for....

Hi!
Thanks Rock, much appreciated.
And to be more specific, i meant that participation for the cup is free (or the participation fee is like 2-5e/participant and it goes directly to running costs etc), and i just sponsor the winning prize every now and then.

Like 50e or something. Not too much (cannot put more, sorry) , to keep the interest on.

Could be a ok deal, investing 5 euros, you may get 50e back, profit is like 10 times :D

Cheers

Fincad

PS. We could also use this wild card thing, to give 1-5 places to tournament/cup for free, to attract newstarters or lowranking players in..(Like me :D, just kidding about me)

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds