Discuss other players

More
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 3 months ago #612 by Gary Lineker
I think divin corrido should call himself diving corrido.All he do is run to the penealtyarea and dive,typical italian.The ball can be att the other side of the field and he`s players falls to the ground screaming with pain.He`s skillevel is even less than that ridicelous lucky playevelli ::)
The topic has been locked.
More
19 years 4 months ago #614 by Divin-Codino
;D
ahahha
More
19 years 4 months ago #616 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Discuss other players
Gazza is as big mouthed as his prodigy...and by the way one of the weakest SWOS players I have played against so far!

swos.elmichaj.de/index.php?site=community_statistiken spieler1=205 spieler2=952 system=5

Playaveli 8 - 0 Gary Lineker 02.12.2004 [16:37:53]
Gary Lineker 0 - 8 Playaveli 02.12.2004 [16:36:17]
Playaveli 5 - 0 Gary Lineker 30.11.2004 [21:52:16]
Gary Lineker 1 - 4 Playaveli 30.11.2004 [21:52:05]
Playaveli 7 - 0 Gary Lineker 29.11.2004 [23:32:22]
Playaveli 8 - 0 Gary Lineker 29.11.2004 [23:31:18]
Gary Lineker 0 - 4 Playaveli 29.11.2004 [23:30:50]

ONE (!!!) Goal in SEVEN (!!!!) matches of SWOS....ahahahahahah, never have seen anybody as weak as him!

and by the way: His balance against The Italian Stallion is not any better...what a pitty, little Gazza! Go home and make some training matches against Once Lobos (El Salvador, 4th divison)! Maybe there you will find out, how it is to be a winner...

Divin-Codino vs. Gary Lineker, 6 games played, all won by Divin Codino...
swos.elmichaj.de/index.php?site=community_statistiken spieler1=492 spieler2=952 system=5
More
19 years 4 months ago #617 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Discuss other players
lol.. havent played against gary yet...
but playa
u cant compare with urself or with divin cause u can make these scores against many players :)
patigoal doesnt belong that low in the rank, if his controller is normal again and players have never played against him be4 and look at the rank they will be beaten so hard and just dont get it.
More
19 years 4 months ago #622 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Discuss other players

but playa
u cant compare with urself or with divin cause u can make these scores against many players :)

I was just answering to Gazza who said that i am only winning because of luck! And these results are the best way to prove the opposite...

;)
More
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #629 by Gary Lineker
You loose some you draw some : (

Finally i won a game :o i defeated those lobsters from salvador with 5-0 with napoli 5-0 i am relly good! Very strange that salvador should have 4 divisions and sweden only one. I am like Zlatan really brilliant! just have to learn how to score goals and spell then i will no longer be gary the gray but gary the great. I am very proud of the fact that i couldnt finish my first segagame thats how extremly bad the conversion is, in fact its the worst conversion of any game i ever seen,you feel sick and want to die when you play it.I might be the only one who hasnt played one sega000 except for the newbies.
More
19 years 4 months ago #733 by M4RK

You loose some you draw some : (

Finally i won a game :o i defeated those lobsters from salvador with 5-0 with napoli 5-0 i am relly good! Very strange that salvador should have 4 divisions and sweden only one. I am like Zlatan really brilliant! just have to learn how to score goals and spell then i will no longer be gary the gray but gary the great. I am very proud of the fact that i couldnt finish my first segagame thats how extremly bad the conversion is, in fact its the worst conversion of any game i ever seen,you feel sick and want to die when you play it.I might be the only one who hasnt played one sega000 except for the newbies.

hahahaha u r right with the whole post
More
19 years 4 months ago #768 by Gary Lineker
i think diving is the strongest in attac ,playa in midfiels and defence and redhair know moust tricks and i am the goldengirl i am only 14´i will dominate this game in the future. ::)
More
19 years 4 months ago #769 by M4RK

i think diving is the strongest in attac ,playa in midfiels and defence and redhair know moust tricks and i am the goldengirl i am only 14´i will dominate this game in the future. ::)

whats ur secret weapon gonna be? poisining?? :o
edit: antraxmail??? ;D
More
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #776 by Gary Lineker
stimpy if you see the movie scanners you will understand
good that diving lost some games he has been rather arrogant lately :P
I wonder if stimpy is a pokemon ???
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds