Valencia and equal on...

More
18 years 2 days ago - 18 years 2 days ago #7518 by djowGer
Am I the only person on ss.de who is sick and tired of players picking Valencia for games where the rule equal on is active? I dont know what the h*** is wrong with this team when equal is on, but the team seems a lot faster than any other team in the game. To some point its ridiculous... its even worse when you play without tactics..

I don t know if any shares my opinion about this matter.. i just want to hear you guys thoughts about this? Is there something there can be done? I don t wanna go down to a level where i pick a certain team, because it has obvious advantages over other teams, just so i can win more games.. whats the fun in that?  :(

Swos is just a game, i know. But everytime i encounter this issue i feel like leaving the community... put in others words.. it pisses me off..
The topic has been locked.
More
18 years 2 days ago #7519 by Redhair
I know what you mean and you are right!
Equal ON + Valencia + destroying tactic = success

Own tactics you have only to accept in ASL1! And if someone wants to play with tactics in OOO, 1st you don t need to accept it and 2nd you should not accept it with setting equal ON!

I really don t like to see, if people take Valencia or other teams, who are not world class but with turbo strikers only for tactical reasons, to weaken your team! In my opinion it is unfair.

So we have to change the rules ..
More
18 years 2 days ago #7528 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Valencia and equal on...
Equal off! ;)
More
18 years 2 days ago #7530 by Coolio_Jack
Thats why we need equal off in all ooo games, its more fun to play with equal off, and we all know that equal on doesnt work properly
More
18 years 2 days ago #7531 by Intermario

Equal off!  ;)

I agree!!
More
18 years 2 days ago #7536 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: Valencia and equal on...

Am I the only person on ss.de who is sick and tired of players picking Valencia for games where the rule equal on is active? I dont know what the h*** is wrong with this team when equal is on, but the team seems a lot faster than any other team in the game. To some point its ridiculous... its even worse when you play without tactics..

I don t know if any shares my opinion about this matter.. i just want to hear you guys thoughts about this? Is there something there can be done? I don t wanna go down to a level where i pick a certain team, because it has obvious advantages over other teams, just so i can win more games.. whats the fun in that? :(

Swos is just a game, i know. But everytime i encounter this issue i feel like leaving the community... put in others words.. it pisses me off..

I started to play with valencia from beginning than swaped many teams. Pearsonaly i think it is very strong team but thera are many more good teams. Like arsenal, stuttgart, real. With these teams you can stop valencia. Vale is fast but atackers have shit control so dribbling is very limited you can stop them with good defence without problem. Another better way just kill Romario :).
Equal off. I tried valencia on equal off too. Romario is even faster there, he is like SWOS God :)
More
18 years 2 days ago #7537 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: Valencia and equal on...

Equal off! ;)

Equal off is where the fun is bring it on !!!
More
18 years 2 days ago #7539 by Steve-Martin
I think its better to change all leagues and also ooo games in equal off.

But i think if its equal off it will also choosen the same teams like barca or milan then but its also a little bit more fair. Maybe we need a better rule or maybe it could be that 2 players can play with the same team so nobody will have strong feelings about other players.

That was my opinion. But equal off is a good way. :D
More
18 years 2 days ago #7540 by Coolio_Jack
I dont mind playing same teams all the time if im playing againist diffrent playing style. But i dont think that we ll be a problem, there are lots of good teams. Most of people will keep picking same teams as they use to on eq on
More
18 years 2 days ago #7542 by Ludgi
Replied by Ludgi on topic Re: Valencia and equal on...
My opinion is that,,,Custom Tactics are KILLING the Game!!!
Can t anyone see that???
Maybe it is me, but tell me something if i am wrong,,, ???
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds