Valencia and equal on...

More
18 years 1 week ago - 6 years 11 months ago #7543 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: Valencia and equal on...

My opinion is that,,,Custom Tactics are KILLING the Game!!!
Can t anyone see that???
Maybe it is me, but tell me something if i am wrong,,, ???

www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=1099.0
;)
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 8 months ago #11949 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Valencia and equal on...
What do you think about that in evry official game booth player must have the same teams. For Example. In Offline Cup Einstein Street Cup we used the team PSV Eindhoven and then there was no one have a better or a bader team, so only the own skill decided about win or loose.
So i like that idea, because that is a very fair way and no one can say i loose because you have the better team or my team was to slow that was not fair. Sure we don t need a bad team for that, but i don t say evry match must play with brazil vs. brazil. So maybe we could make standard team in Custom teams, named Team 1 and Team 2 .

I hope more people like that idea.
More
17 years 8 months ago #11958 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Re: Valencia and equal on...
We can also make all teams with 5 stars players with editor. We can give the teams player names;)
More
17 years 8 months ago - 17 years 8 months ago #11975 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Valencia and equal on...

We can also make all teams with 5 stars players with editor. We can give the teams player names;)

Hmm that could be ok. But i think a middle class good team like PSV Eindhoven is better than a evry player have 5 stars. I mean it is more easier to score with a good player and with bad players you need more skill to score goals and so on... So i mean i don t wan t score goals as easy as possible, i like it when it is not to easy. So maybe a fast team, but not to good...
Other option where you can talk to your opponent what teams you like to play. For example one time Brazil vs. Brazil. On other time Newcastle vs. Newcastle and so on ...
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds