ss.de = only noobs!

More
15 years 11 months ago #38876 by Playaveli
We are all noobs...we just didn t know it until some guy came up and made up our minds:

[17:32] pumpkinkid: i slap my corey in ure face
[17:35] pumpkinkid: coolio jack
[17:35] pumpkinkid: u number 1
17:36] pumpkinkid: i beat you all
[17:38] pumpkinkid: SWOS FF have best players #
[17:38] pumpkinkid: they would destroy de
[17:38] pumpkinkid: set it up
[17:38] pumpkinkid: ff vs de
[17:38] pumpkinkid: one winner
[17:39] pumpkinkid: ff
[17:40] pumpkinkid: swos ff - best players beat all
[17:40] pumpkinkid: ff better than de
[17:41] pumpkinkid: rivalry between two of you
[17:41] pumpkinkid
[17:41] pumpkinkid: ff de
[17:42] pumpkinkid: we destroy u on xbox
[17:42] pumpkinkid: we destroy u on pc
[17:50] pumpkinkid: the tone destroy you all
[17:50] pumpkinkid: british, german, everything
[17:50] pumpkinkid: coolio any of our elite beat you
[17:50] Coolio_Jack: im retiring for good if they do
[17:50] pumpkinkid: set up contest on xbox and pc, ff vs de
[17:52] colteen: amiga crap too many headers, unrealistic football
[17:54] pumpkinkid: germans are geeks
[17:55] pumpkinkid: set this event up
[17:55] pumpkinkid: a
[17:55] pumpkinkid: and let war commence
[17:55] pumpkinkid: scared?

That s better comedy than late night TV shows. :)
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 11 months ago #38882 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
EhEhEh

If this is referring to something that happened past week (and I think it is) all I can say since I was there is that those guys looked like they were under heavy drugs effects, as they were just repeating themselves over and over without making any sense... they looked like spam bots. That guy was saying he could beat anyone, but strangely enough he never accepted to play against anyone from ss.de and Coolio did ask several times :D

But I d really like to see all those super players from swos ff, they must be really good if they can beat anyone from ss.de. Of course they can t play online with us because they don t play amiga version because we can use headers there and that s cheating, everyone knows that. Thank god headers don t work on xbox online version, everything is much more fair that way ;D
More
15 years 11 months ago #38887 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
I was on at the moment they did this. I talked to Big Guino (Admin of Sensible ff) and fortunately his way of speaking with them rescued us for being smashed from this SWOS-Gods.
More
15 years 11 months ago #38902 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
LOL
More
15 years 11 months ago #39437 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
LOL, i don t believe....

i need some of these drugs these guys took, plssssssssssssssss
  • Lucas80
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #46439 by Lucas80
Replied by Lucas80 on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
Hi I m lightmismoo from swosff. I m not a SWOS god or even close but reckon I could give most of you a half decent game if you fancy playing on xbla again. :)
More
15 years 8 months ago #47620 by Jackbauer87
Replied by Jackbauer87 on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
Don t start this crap again please missmo !!

Redhair plays now and again on live though.
More
13 years 3 months ago #95267 by The Courier zz
Guys,

Im here only because Playa put up the link on our community page and to be honest am really disappointed to see a number of you throwing insults towards our community. This plonker, cause thats what he is, was one person who doesnt even have the balls to show his real callsign on your site and throw insults at you. He was one person but yet you all immediately seem to think he is a representative from our league purely cause he starts this old thrash talk on which league is better. Most of you here have to understand that most of the xbla swos community only started playing swos again after childhood cause we saw the game available a number of years ago on xbox. I for one and I know bar a couple of the ff community did not even know there was a de community up and going for a long period. Both games are totally different in what you can and cant do but at the end it is all for fun, plain and simple. I have played a couple of you here, red, playa etc who have been warm and courtious and ive won some and lost some but they have been great. To play each other in a competitive nature would be wonderful as I feel it would revive some of the lost edge on xbla and might see the return of some of FF s great players who have moved to newer pastures (me being one lol).

For my part a while ago i decided to try out your de community and tried to play a game but to no luck. I was unlucky to find in your games forum very unhelpful and to a certain extent rude members unwilling to help a new guy who didnt know what he was doing. Fortunately Playa turned up and was a right gent and while I may have had words with him 2 years ago and had what I thought was a poor opinion of him, that day I feel I met the true Playa who was nothing but patient and a gent. Our communities are different but we all want to have fun, so please try to remember this when some fruitcake comes onto your forum stating to be from our league and representing our views.

TC
More
13 years 3 months ago #95363 by _sox_
Replied by _sox_ on topic Re: ss.de = only noobs!
this was an useless war between two swos communities....non sense! we just should love this game (in all his version) and all his supporters...
More
13 years 3 months ago #95364 by Rock and Roll

this was an useless war between two swos communities....non sense! we just should love this game (in all his version) and all his supporters...

Seconded...although I don t know what an X-Box is... PS3 all the way :D.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds