Re: Will you play SWOS07!?

More
16 years 9 months ago #22911 by Cobrakid
Replied by Cobrakid on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
Yes like this would be fine - or even better if you can look back to all results in the game itself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #27983 by divvyboy
Replied by divvyboy on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
Just what exactly is the point of the 07 version? The 06 version was a complete waste of time and effort - blatantly cashing in on people s hopes for a new better version. This i m afarid looks to be exactly the same - frilly (but pretty) graphics with the same base code as SWOS?! Give me a break! Let s have some real progression with the series (ie new features whist keeping the similar SWOS gameplay) and maybe I might even consider purchasing it!

The ideas that everyone has here forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=1077.0 are fantastic - if only the codies would listen...
What s holding them back?! The support for this game is massive!

More
16 years 6 months ago #27990 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?

WinXP will be supported by Microsoft till 2014

May be, but WinXP without programs and games is empty. And developers will stop to develop new programs and games for WinXP exclusively in next 1-2 years. The main platform for developers will be Vista after these 1-2 years. As it was not comfortable and stable to run programs games on Win98 after 2002-2003 instead on WinXP as it will be on WinXP instead of Vista

Maybe there will be a new version insteed of Vista? I mean do you remember Windows Millenium? It was the next part after Win98 but no one care about it because it sucks. So Microsoft have bring out WinXP. I hope the same for Vista...

More
16 years 6 months ago #27991 by Playaveli

Maybe there will be a new version insteed of Vista? I mean do you remember Windows Millenium? It was the next part after Win98 but no one care about it because it sucks. So Microsoft have bring out WinXP. I hope the same for Vista...

Unlikely, because MS didn t have the contracts with big PC companies (DELL, HP...whatever) to put on Win ME as their standard OS. But if you like to buy a new computer, there is nearly no way around Vista, if you are a so called standard customer .
That s at least what I think.

But I agree of course, that it sucks. It sucks big time...

More
16 years 6 months ago #28232 by raen
Replied by raen on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
Well I dont know about vista, that seems really bad, I think they do at least XP compatible, I think.

But I´m just very happy, finally the news I Wanted, SWOS multiplayer for PC. Just waiting.

On-Topic: of course I will play it ! best game I had.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28849 by diomede
Replied by diomede on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
i m waiting on xp too. offff course i will play.

More
16 years 6 months ago #29240 by swoozh
Replied by swoozh on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
I m gonna play it on xbox 360 and I will be the best online player on it. So be aware ;D

More
16 years 6 months ago #29245 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?

I m gonna play it on xbox 360 and I will be the best online player on it. So be aware ;D

That is possible, but only because I don t own a XBox 360 ;D
And gl playing with that awful controller :P

More
16 years 6 months ago #29246 by swoozh
Replied by swoozh on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
Hehe, thanks. I will need it, because I m a real keyboard player. I don t like gamepads with SWOS :P

But I will practice a lot ;D

More
16 years 6 months ago #29248 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
eheheh You will need all the practice you can get then!
That or try to build a keypad for Xbox360, I think a lot of people could use that thing ;D

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds