Re: Will you play SWOS07!?

More
16 years 4 months ago #32672 by Playaveli
Who will be playing it tomorrow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• paulorossi46
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #32699 by paulorossi46
Replied by paulorossi46 on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
i ll be playing TODAY!!! if anyone wants an early online match up, although i ll prob be adding all the prem teams and players to DIY all day,

and also still hoping it comes out, its been such a long bloody wait, i just want to see it on xbox live marketplace!!

anyone know what time they release the arcade games on wednesdays???

p.s. just waiting for some to change their gamertag to goalscoringsuperstarhero lol

More
16 years 4 months ago - 16 years 4 months ago #32705 by Lemming
Replied by Lemming on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
Just for your Information. Its out now and i play it already. 8)
My first impression is that its very well made, no comparison to SS 2006. A blend of PC, Sega and Amiga SWOS.Tempo Dribblings, Flying Headers and my beloved Banana Passes, everything is possible. And you got the Original Soundtrack of course. Carrer Mode is just fantastic.The new Grafics are very lovely to be honest.The only bad thing is that the names of the Players are not Original.H.Suker is called R Sokor for example. But after all, my Dreams finally come true and the new version was worth the waiting. Sry for my short writting style, but i have to go play now. Im still impressed. Now The King is( really) back . Smile and Bye ;)

More
16 years 4 months ago #32710 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
So what is really new in this version or what is really different to the old SWOS 96/97. Is it a new game feeling or is it like the PC Verison or Amiga Version of SWOS 96/97?

More
16 years 4 months ago - 16 years 4 months ago #32712 by Lemming
Replied by Lemming on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
It feels more like the Amiga SWOS i think. Its not a completly new Game, but Codemasters improve the Original in the Details. I didnt expect much from Codemasters, but its really well made.You can make it even better of course but im satisfied with it. Sensi Rollz on Xbox Live Mates ;D

More
16 years 4 months ago #32726 by Tomplus
Replied by Tomplus on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
@Lemming
Gratulation purchase ;)

but please, you show us photos for game ;)

more in detail ;)

More
16 years 4 months ago #32728 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Will you play SWOS07!?
yes-.. find your cameras and post pictures/video please..

More
16 years 3 months ago #33836 by AndYpsilon
No original names is already one big disadvantage for me. And also the Amiga-gameplay ;)

As long as one can build some old PC s (and as long as there are existing original Amigas) there is no need for me for new versions. The original PC Amiga versions of 1996/97 are so awesome.

This game is completely oldschool and so the systems are. Therefore I don t need a modern SWOS !!!

More
16 years 3 months ago #33837 by Playaveli
Andy, it is not only Amiga gameplay aspects. It is a perfect mix from Amiga and PC, the best I have seen and played.

More
16 years 3 months ago #33838 by AndYpsilon

Andy, it is not only Amiga gameplay aspects. It is a perfect mix from Amiga and PC, the best I have seen and played.

Ok, good point, I didn t know that. However, I think I won t buy it because of all the other reasons. For me SWOS is quite perfect as it has been developed until 96/97!

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds