Re: Quitters on Xbox Live

• Sharky Sparky
  • Sharky Sparky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #33852 by Sharky Sparky
Quitters on Xbox Live was created by Sharky Sparky
I cannot believe the audacity of some people. Everyone is entitled to their victory, there is no point quitting the game early. Who cares about the number of losses you get, the main aim is to get the most points!!! Get this, I was playing last night in a ranked game against Andywnewman and I was winning 5-0 after 33mins of play. He then just quit on me. WHAT IS THE POINT??? Its only a 3 minute match! It wastes both my time and his time. It is happening far toooooooooo often for my liking, can these cheaters just not bother going online if they do not like to lose please!!

I know that sometimes your xbox can lose its connection with the internet as it has done with me on a couple of occasions (thanks Howard7x for putting me on the cheats list when my internet connection failed, i did write to him and tell him that but he obviously didn t believe me. I can understand his anger though as these quitters seem to be regular occurences lately!) I have had 4 quitters in the last couple of days, I say that there needs to be something done about this, if you quit or your connection fails then toooooooooo bad, you should lose, it is not the other guys fault.

Let me know your thoughts my sensi brothers and let us all know of the quitters to watch out for!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #33853 by TonyW
Replied by TonyW on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
This bloke called Sharky Sparky quit on me last night..................*$%!ing cheat

• Sharky Sparky
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #33854 by Sharky Sparky
Replied by Sharky Sparky on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
Yeah good one Tone, I beat you fair and square. Shame it wasn t a ranked match otherwise you would of had another loss to your name! Lets go again tonight if you want another thrashing!!! mpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmppmpmppmp

More
16 years 3 months ago #33856 by TonyW
Sharky my main man.........please just cos you beat me all over the place at least i dont quit. ANYTIME BUDDY

• steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #33864 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
Tell me about it, I was beating some bloke called Playaveli (or something?) 3-0 in one match with only 5 minutes to go, and he quit on me to preserve his winning streak!

I couldn t believe it! ;) ;D

They should all be banned! :)

More
16 years 3 months ago #33868 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
LOL!

• Sharky Sparky
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #33870 by Sharky Sparky
Oh my God. Just played generalneo and he quit just after the game had finished and I had just kicked his butt 9-0.

pmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmppmpmpmpmppmpmp

Other quitters tonight:

x PES x
Lion ASH
Turbofurz

• joel88
  • joel88's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #33997 by joel88
Replied by joel88 on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
Hey sharky, i played you the other night. I think you beat me 6-2 lol.
But i held my head up high and beat Tone a couple times to make me feel better! Ain t that right Tone?! :P

More
16 years 3 months ago #34002 by TonyW
Mr. Joel,

Erm as i recall we played 2 complete games and you won and i won so lets not get too far ahead of ourselves...... ::)

When it finally gets back up and running we can have another blast! but to be honest i am a huge pile of steaming poop on that game but the shark is a dangerous player............so stay outta the water if he is about!! ;D

• Sharky Sparky
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #34003 by Sharky Sparky
Hey come on sensi brothers stop arguing. You are both great players pmpmpmpmpmpmpmpmppmpmpmpmpm

We should all get together and have a little competition to find out once and for all who is the master of sensi. I know that I would get whipped!!

I cannot believe that theTone lost again, he is one of the best players I have ever played. Ever!!

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds