Re: Quitters on Xbox Live

More
16 years 3 months ago #34005 by TonyW
Replied by TonyW on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
I lose because i let in too many goals and cannot get on with the xbox controller.......but if i only had a competition pro!! oh well i am not talented enough to modify controllers like Playaveli, but one day i might. then look out cos i might sneak a draw off you. 8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joel88
  • joel88's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #34012 by joel88
Replied by joel88 on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
TheTone....dear fellow, you are right. We both won 1 as i remember and then it kept cutting off.
You never appear online in my list anymore though, but then i get a request that you wanna play swos, it s mental. I dunno what s going on??

I ve only played 6 games i think and lost 1, and that was to Sharky.

Tone, you are pretty damn good for someone who can t get on with the controller ! :D

More
16 years 3 months ago #34054 by TonyW

TheTone....dear fellow, you are right. We both won 1 as i remember and then it kept cutting off.
You never appear online in my list anymore though, but then i get a request that you wanna play swos, it s mental. I dunno what s going on??

I ve only played 6 games i think and lost 1, and that was to Sharky.

Tone, you are pretty damn good for someone who can t get on with the controller ! :D

Yo Joel,

With the issues online at the mo i am not sure why i am not on your list???! who knows! I am sure we will play again many times. Get yourself ready for a UK league, i think it would be a huge success. Perhaps we could ask Redhair or Playaveli if we could use the events site to post results etc and league table? I will keep you informed.

Laters dude

p.s. Unlucky on the FA cup draw, there is always next year for United!! LOL.........prob play Reading anyway!

• joel88
  • joel88's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #34060 by joel88
Replied by joel88 on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
It seemed ok last night, i got a few games in, and finally got my 5 goal achievement.

Bring on the Spurs........or Reading.

More
16 years 3 months ago #34061 by TonyW
Played a comp match last night set up by Colmatt777 - just to start things off on XBLA. Are you interested in a league?

More
16 years 3 months ago #34696 by trappedinwales
I ve only played a few games online, its a bit of a dodgy system and some people have terrible lag but none the less when the game is played on a good connection then it is an excellent rendition.

I had someone quit on me last night after I got a second goal in the 80th minute. Is there anyway to see who you have played and add them to the quitters list? I cant remember his full user name!

• TwiceLobos
  • TwiceLobos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #34766 by TwiceLobos
Replied by TwiceLobos on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
If you press your round X button in the centre of your controller, you will bring up your personal menu screen/blade. I can t remember exactly without looking what the symbols are, but there are three next to each other: messages/friends/recent players. Select recent players on the far right and you will get a list of them, where you ll probably find the one you were looking for, hopefully.

Quitters are so pathetic. It s never bothered me if I m losing 4-0 (to Milan usually... ::) ) - I ll always play to the end regardless.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35334 by trappedinwales
woodhouse is the gamertag of the person concerned....

More
15 years 4 months ago #55971 by addyb
Replied by addyb on topic Re: Quitters on Xbox Live
I hate quitters on any game, some people really are sore losers!
After buying this on xbla the other night i dived online and proceeded to get hammered 3 times off one guy 6-1 on each occasion. In 1 game i was 4-0 within 30 mins but im never ever tempted to quit. I love the game soo much and its only a short game so the agony doesnt last long.

I dont care if i never win a game online, its all about the fun!

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds