General Advice Request

• SlowMotionRiot
  • SlowMotionRiot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #86112 by SlowMotionRiot
General Advice Request was created by SlowMotionRiot
I just got into this great game, and in my years as both a long time fan of athletics compections and classic gaming f I haven t seen a faster, more fun, cleaner representation of a sport, and much respect to you guys for having such a helpful community(was able to find some helpful files allowing the use of my Hori Fight Stick for WinUAEXP play).

I m in no way complaining of the difficulty, but am having difficulty scoring.(I just have been screwing around with Orebro in various modes, don t know if they re a bad team or not, but far be it from me to blame the Pennybridgers for my poor offensive play).

Just wondering if playing against the computer would be the best way to get me sorta competitive, or would taking it live against human opponents be better. Either way I figure just getting back to it is the best way to improve, so I shall try that, for now.

Thanks for any responses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #86114 by EreWeGo
Replied by EreWeGo on topic Re: General Advice Request
Hey SlowMotionRiot,

welcome to the forums mate! To get you started, look here:

www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?...44.msg25794#msg25794

It s from the PC section, but the theory is the same. Also, check these out:

www.eibmoz.net/swos0506/tactics/index.php

Other than that, try obvious things like playing with a better team against a lower ranked side. The higher your player stats, they ll have better control, run faster, shoot better etc.

Have fun!
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds