Hello

More
8 years 10 months ago #128697 by mortalporcupine
Hello was created by mortalporcupine
Hello all, im new here. I couldnt seem to find where to introduce myself so sorry about that. Please move this to the appropriate board. Thanks

So yes, I am a new member on the forum however like most of you, I have been playing sensible soccer when the series was first released. I havent played it in many years. I randomly felt like playing it today and found this great site whilst I was searching for a squads update.
I used to be a good SWOS player against my friends back in the day but have never played it online against what I can only assume to be the best players in the world.
Anyway, I look forward to playing online against anyone that wants a friendly game just for fun?
I may enter competitions in the future, but not having played a game in about 20 years will probably mean I will need some practice first hehe
Thanks all :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #128698 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Hello
hi, you are welcome! to play online, go on www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/news, click on the magenta box in the upper left corner (text in the box: PLAY ONLINE ), type in your nickname and join the irc channel. there you can ask other players to introduce you to online SWOS.

of course you can use other IM IRC tools like miranda, pidgin, icechat or whatever...

fyi: its the amiga version.

have fun.

EDIT

Not sure if this is right place to post but I have created a new tutorial manual to help the newbies with their first online SWOS game.

So here s the link to download the guide: drive.google.com/file/d/0B88QqGggcbpsTDd...cUk/view?usp=sharing

It is in PDF format and please let me know if you find this helpful

EDIT: Updated on 26th October

More
8 years 10 months ago #128700 by mortalporcupine
Replied by mortalporcupine on topic Re: Hello

hi, you are welcome! to play online, go on www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/news, click on the magenta box in the upper left corner (text in the box: PLAY ONLINE ), type in your nickname and join the irc channel. there you can ask other players to introduce you to online SWOS.

of course you can use other IM IRC tools like miranda, pidgin, icechat or whatever...

fyi: its the amiga version.

have fun.

EDIT

Not sure if this is right place to post but I have created a new tutorial manual to help the newbies with their first online SWOS game.

So here s the link to download the guide: drive.google.com/file/d/0B88QqGggcbpsTDd...cUk/view?usp=sharing

It is in PDF format and please let me know if you find this helpful

EDIT: Updated on 26th October

Thanks for the greeting and information. Im having trouble getting my PS1 pad to work with it at the moment. Its the only gamepad I have at the moment and I cant play sensi with keys.
Once I sort it out I look forward to playing.
Thanks again

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds