Re: Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.5.2 (2012-12-10) - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

More
11 years 9 months ago #112277 by starwindz

I think when you running Swos on WinUAE 2.4.1, the game is little too fast. For example, when you have injured player, and then you go to the bench, the red cross is blinking/flashing like crazy! :)) And sometimes players on the pitch or just a ball is little bit too fast... The whole game (saves, Swos menu...) is faster then usually, is that normal or? On WinUAE 2.3.0 and WinUAEXP+Kaillera the speed is normal. It s maybe just on my PC.

Hmm... I will check it out.

And when I running swos on WinUAEEXP+Kaillera on screen reolution 672 x 544 graphics is normal, but when I choose 720 x 583 or higher resolution, graphics is blurry, not sharp!

On some PC, there exists the graphic blurry issue. This is currently the unsolved issue. I have to check it out again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112285 by Rock and Roll

On some PC, xulrunner could not be registered to Windows system. xulrunner is the frontend for running ChatZilla without FireFox. Please delete this registry, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\mozilla.org\GRE\1.9.0.17 by using regedit and start total pack again. Anyway V1.34 will be improved for xulrunner registration of Windows system.[/color]

The previous nick is always saved to total pack, isn t it? What does the previous nickname login details mean? ::) About user name, it is internally used for ChatZilla so it is actually useless.

That regedit trick did the job (though it was under the Wow6432Node directory in Software). Thanks!

Last time I tried, the system didn t save my login name, that s what I meant. This time it did when I restarted the program :). Strange thing is that I always login under the name starwindz in the chat, no matter what I fill in under nickname / username beforehand. When I m in the chatroom then I can manually change my name again.

Thanks thanks and thanks!

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #112287 by starwindz

That regedit trick did the job (though it was under the Wow6432Node directory in Software). Thanks!

Last time I tried, the system didn t save my login name, that s what I meant. This time it did when I restarted the program :). Strange thing is that I always login under the name starwindz in the chat, no matter what I fill in under nickname / username beforehand. When I m in the chatroom then I can manually change my name again.

It is just like a puzzle. ::) Please let me know locations of the following files in all hard drives.
irc_quakenet.ini
profiles.ini
prefs.js
temp.tmp

And what is the version of your Windows?

More
11 years 8 months ago #112348 by Rock and Roll
Sorry for the late answer mate.

Windows 7

C:\Users\Rock and Roll\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\irc_quakenet

C:\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\irc_quakenet\profile
C:\Users\Rock and Roll\AppData\Roaming\ChatZilla

C:\Users\Rock and Roll\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3woj6z8m.default

C:\Users\Rock and Roll\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\irc_quakenet\profile\Profiles\swos_totalpack.default

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #112352 by starwindz

Sorry for the late answer mate.

Windows 7

C:\Users\Rock and Roll\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\irc_quakenet

C:\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\irc_quakenet\profile
C:\Users\Rock and Roll\AppData\Roaming\ChatZilla

C:\Users\Rock and Roll\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3woj6z8m.default

C:\Users\Rock and Roll\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\irc_quakenet\profile\Profiles\swos_totalpack.default

I have finally figured out this puzzle. :) The cause of this issue is the influence of UAC(User Account Control) of Windows 7. There are two solutions.

1. Change UAC as below

OR

2. Re-install total pack to the other folder such as c:\games\swostotalpack.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #112361 by CocaCola

1)Sometimes in game or after quit game, my keyboard doesn t work fine. Its working like i keep press SHIFT button on keyboard. I can t type or i can t click any things until i logoff by Win7 (32 bit).

= On-line mode or off-line mode?
= What is your keyboard layout when above issue occurred?
= How did you quit the game when above issue occurred?

* Turkish Q or Turkish F (i guess problem starting after when i press Lctrl+Shift for change layout Q to F in game)
* with Task Manager (ctrl+shift+esc)

2)If i press F12 in game for swap control, my fps going down. I already checked this box Patch for FPS Slow-Down Problem . If i don t press F12 every things fine.

= Same issue when fps patch option off?

if fps patch option off; fps very low.. max 20fps!
when i press F12 in online game (if fps patch on) two winuae (new and old) version of Options window together showing at same time. After this, fps going down... :/

More
11 years 8 months ago #112364 by starwindz

1)Sometimes in game or after quit game, my keyboard doesn t work fine. Its working like i keep press SHIFT button on keyboard. I can t type or i can t click any things until i logoff by Win7 (32 bit).

= On-line mode or off-line mode?
= How did you quit the game when above issue occurred?

* Turkish Q or Turkish F (i guess problem starting after when i press Lctrl+Shift for change layout Q to F in game)
* with Task Manager (ctrl+shift+esc)

== Please do not use the task manager, press Alt+F9 to quit related processes in game. Please check it out.

2)If i press F12 in game for swap control, my fps going down. I already checked this box Patch for FPS Slow-Down Problem . If i don t press F12 every things fine.

= Same issue when fps patch option off?

if fps patch option off; fps very low.. max 20fps!
when i press F12 in online game (if fps patch on) two winuae (new and old) version of Options window together showing at same time. After this, fps going down... :/

== Your issue is not common and not typical. ::) Please kill the process of in_game_access_p.exe by using the task manager when fps slow-down issue occurred.
== What is your detailed version of Windows and the speed of CPU?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #112365 by starwindz
Amiga SWOS-Total Pack V1.34 - Amiga SWOS Online Integration

* Download
- Please update via built-in updater in total pack

* Release note: V1.34 - 2012-06-30
- [Fixed] ChatZilla running problem on some PC
- [Fixed] Disk error problem on Career mode (Maybe fixed)
- [Fixed] Feature of Update Program in the full-down menu now enabled
- [Changed] Sound Off option enabled in on-line mode

More
11 years 8 months ago #112376 by CocaCola

== Your issue is not common and not typical. ::) Please kill the process of in_game_access_p.exe by using the task manager when fps slow-down issue occurred.
== What is your detailed version of Windows and the speed of CPU?

* My laptop of cpu is Intel T4500 (2cores) and graphic card is Intel GMA 4500MHD.
* I tried kill in_game_access_p.exe but didnt work for me, still fps low if i use F12.

I found a solution, check this out.

Everythings ok now;

If i press F12 for swap control, opening WinuaeXP Winuae Properties window together and fps going down;

After done WinuaeXP swap settings, i close Winuae Properties window and i click background working Winuae icon;

After see Winuae on screen and i click minimize;

Fps going up again for WinuaeXP. And game working good;

Well, whats wrong? How can i fix this F12 (Swap Control) problem?

More
11 years 8 months ago #112377 by starwindz
@CocaCola

I could not reproduce your issue on my two computers including the desktop and the notebook. Please see the following screenshot for this.

And how about change the screen size to 672x544? I have to test issue on another computer. ::)

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds