Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
16 years 4 months ago #30901 by Synchronated

Amazing work Starwind on doing this. It is all amazing.

However...

After successfully downloading,installing and configuring the SWOS Total Pack (v 1.09), the game seems to crash at different points.

1. During End of Season process.
2. In View My Offers, when looking at the leagues of other clubs.

Ive even tried running the patches which have been passed OK...they also crash at the same point.
Anyone else having similar problems?

Greetings! We all have that kind of problem,at the seasons endings,it is because of missmatch beetween new updated databasess and original sws.exe,Synchro started few days ago a project that should deal with this problem...and... untill...then.... ;)

If you use the original SWOS2 or SWS.EXE and use my updates there will be no crashes at all as the league structures, team numbers and team IDs all match the original data and it was all done from scratch :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LordHelmi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #32988 by LordHelmi
Replied by LordHelmi on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.09) released.
It doesn´t work. :-\

After I click on the Play -Button, DosBox tries to start - but it doesn´t. I´ve tried nearly every different options and versions of the game, everytime the same. DosBox pops up and ends immediately, after that the programm returns to the main menu. Very pity : (

btw: Merry Xmas to everybody!

More
16 years 3 months ago #32990 by Playaveli
Install to another folder or drive!

• LordHelmi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago #32993 by LordHelmi
Replied by LordHelmi on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.09) released.
Works perfect! Thx Playa! :)

More
16 years 3 months ago #33033 by sparkyd
my total pack runs very slow. where am i going wrong?!

More
16 years 2 months ago #35001 by criss
Hello,

I downloaded and installed all the Total Pack files. It work excellent but I have a problem: in the SWOS++ menu, CONTROLS, in the Calibrate Joystick window it don t past over pressing the Special Fire button. I don t have on my C64 Competition Pro joystick any Special Fire button, only the two classical buttons who performs the same things. I can t exit this window, only pressing the ESC key, then in the CONTROL window I see the Keyboard only option selected.
Can anybody tell me, please, what must I do to skip the Special Fire check?

More
16 years 2 months ago #35006 by EreWeGo
If you have an old Amiga mouse, when it asks you to press the Special Button while configuring the joystick, unplug your joystick, plug the mouse into the adaptor, and click a mouse button.

You should then be able to plug your joystick back in and continue...

(If you don t have a mouse, you could also try plugging in a different C64/Amiga joystick when you get to the Special Button part)

:)

More
16 years 2 months ago #35011 by Oli O.
Exactly.

Btw. you can t skip the special button selection. You must find something that works, although it is just needed for setup.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35012 by criss
Thanks. Unfortunately I can t plug the mouse into the adaptor. And I don t have other controller. :-[
Can I edit the mapper.txt or other file to have the joystick selected by default (not the keyboard)?

More
16 years 2 months ago #35015 by EreWeGo
Hmmm, what sort of adaptor are you using?

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds