Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #28956 by starwindz
V1.07 Final released.
- [UI/Add] 11 languages supported for launcher interface
(Arabic, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish)

Download

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28957 by Playaveli
Fantastic! I must put this in the webnews, finally!

Next step: To choose the specific language of SWOS itself (German, English, French etc..., concerning fonts and commentary)!
Would that be possible?

More
16 years 6 months ago #28966 by daimaou
Nice. Let me know when you need the portuguese translation done.

That would be awesome if possible Playa, but you mean audio commentary? If so who would be the new commentators? Maybe you could make a contest to find the best swos sports commentator for each language ;D

More
16 years 6 months ago #28972 by Playaveli
Hehe, Daimaou, in PC SWOS there is infact a commentary for the featured languages (German, English, Frensh, Italian). I meant those...and if it s possible to include a startup option choice.
Of course, it is possible to exchange files to make a Portuguese commentary (Just see the tab for Audio). But I can assure that this is a tough challange. EreWeGo has really done a brilliant job with his sound mods.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28974 by daimaou
Never noticed that audio tab thing, will give it a go. Didn t had much time to play around with all the stuff, just played a few games so far to remind the PC Swos feeling as I didn t touch it for years.
I did some modding for Winning Eleven some years ago, so I do know how hard it can get, I m not thinking on doing such thing, specially because I mostly play the amiga version, but it could be fun that s for sure.

More
16 years 6 months ago #29054 by Hellenstone
Total pack window still shows 1.06 after update ;-)!

Other thing: Is it possible to save the language option so that you don t have to choose language on every start?

Great work!!!
Grisu

„Es ist wichtig, dass man neunzig Minuten mit voller Konzentration an das nächste Spiel denkt“
Lothar Matthäus – Rekordnationalspieler Deutschlands

More
16 years 6 months ago #29066 by starwindz

Other thing: Is it possible to save the language option so that you don t have to choose language on every start?

Great work!!!
Grisu

Yes, it is a bug.
I should make V1.08 for fixing this bug and adding the enhanced language option.

More
16 years 6 months ago #29088 by starwindz

1.07 Update has been re-uploaded.

Download

More
16 years 6 months ago #29113 by Playaveli
Could you also include two old original databases? Normal PC SWOS (1.0, 95/96) and the database from the orginal Amiga first version of SWOS which is 94/95.

That would be awesome.

More
16 years 6 months ago #29122 by starwindz

Could you also include two old original databases? Normal PC SWOS (1.0, 95/96) and the database from the orginal Amiga first version of SWOS which is 94/95.

That would be awesome.

Where can I download these two databases? I don t have them.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds