Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
15 years 5 months ago #54107 by rafregt
Just finished downloading and updating, what a top game, forgot how good it was!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #54130 by Synchronated
Copied from the other thread as it s relevant in here too :)

To run any new Sync update on Total Pack
1. (optional) Make a copy of the C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\launcher\TEAM_SETS\01 (or equivalent) folder if you want to keep a backup of the original 1997 data
2. Copy the entire contents of the Synchronated Data folder (PC version) into the folder C:\Program Files\SWOS-Total Pack\launcher\TEAM_SETS\01 (or equivalent), so that you replace not the folder itself but its contents (the team.xxx files etc). Not all the files will be replaced; do not worry about this. The slot used has to be 01 because the Sync updates use the same league structures as the original 1997 data.
3. Run the game with the Original - 1997 Data

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #54234 by Synchronated
Is there any way to force vsync using SWOS total pack? There is much visual choppiness on my machine and it would be totally smooth with vsync :)

I have been able to force vsync on my video card (ATI) but it only applies to 3D applications.

• oasis786
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #54275 by oasis786
Replied by oasis786 on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.09) released.
Just want to say you guys are legends!! Can t stop playing it lol reminds me of my whole childhood, bunking off school to continue my career.

It works fine on my PC (Vista 64-bit) but 1 or 2 problems I was hoping someone could help me with...

Keyboard works ok on its own. When trying to add a USB controller, it sets up ok in the SWOS++ screen, but when you start a match the keyboard controls go all choppy and the players run for a few seconds and then stop. I also changed the cycle speed like the game info says. When trying to go back to just keyboard, it has the same running problem and has to be re-installed.

Also on my brothers laptop, he has a problem increasing and decreasin the price when it comes to buying a player. Allows him to add a player to the deal, but not increase price.

Would love if someone could help me with the pad problem

More
15 years 5 months ago #54280 by Playaveli
Try these settings:

If that doesn t work well, go to the SWOS++ menu and try to switch between JOYSTICK + KEYBOARD and KEYBOARD + JOYSTICK . One of these options should work fine.

To in- or decrease the price move the cursor on it, hold fire and press left or right.

More
15 years 5 months ago #54311 by Highlander75
I found Football glory in Dos version with DOSBOX but after a gol the game come back at menu! Can u help me? I want play with it! :D

More
15 years 5 months ago #54324 by EreWeGo
Try turning off Auto Replays under options from the main SWOS menu...

:)

More
15 years 5 months ago #54347 by Playaveli

Try turning off Auto Replays under options from the main SWOS menu...

:)

Hmm, a SWOS menu inside Football Glory??? That s some news, man! ;D

More
15 years 5 months ago #54350 by Oli O.
I think you only have a demo version of football glory, but I m not sure.

More
15 years 5 months ago #54356 by Highlander75

I think you only have a demo version of football glory, but I m not sure.

I download it from an abadonware site! Who has a version of this game? Thank u!

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds