Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
15 years 8 months ago #49879 by Cathaya
This is so great. I have always had trouble using d-fend with dosbox and with other programs too. This worked in first shot! And has so many sweet features. No problems here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #49932 by Cathaya
I m trying to use the already installed package at my work, but it doesn t make much sense that it s a .7zip format, since most offices don t have winrar or winzip and don t have admin priveliges to install those programs.

More
15 years 7 months ago #49939 by Oli O.
Maybe because most offices doesn t want their employees playing games. :D

More
15 years 7 months ago #49965 by Cathaya
what do you mean maybe ? are you saying that the reason I don t have admin privileges at work, is because they don t want me to install anything? Great observation, Oli! :). You have cracked the riddle as to why employees never have admin privileges. Well, that is kind of irrelevant. the installed version was created and uploaded for this sole use, i would think.

nevertheless, I know my office doesn t mind a bit. As long as it doesn t need to be installed. I doubt that they they would like to spend time logging on as admin and installing SWOS for me, but they wouldn t mind me playing games whilst working.

More
15 years 7 months ago #49966 by Playaveli

but they wouldn t mind me playing games whilst working.

What a nice office!

• j8mie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #49967 by j8mie
Replied by j8mie on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.09) released.
Just wanted to say thanks to all those involved in making the SWOS Total Pack possible. Great work folks it s so nice that I can finally play SWOS on Vista an no longer need my dual boot set up.

One thing I will say, if you find the keyboard controls do not allow you to go in a diagonal direction then turn the Enhancements to none. Also if the game stutters then increase the CPU cycles to 20000.

More
15 years 7 months ago #49978 by Oli O.

what do you mean maybe ? are you saying that the reason I don t have admin privileges at work, is because they don t want me to install anything? Great observation, Oli! :). You have cracked the riddle as to why employees never have admin privileges. Well, that is kind of irrelevant. the installed version was created and uploaded for this sole use, i would think.

nevertheless, I know my office doesn t mind a bit. As long as it doesn t need to be installed. I doubt that they they would like to spend time logging on as admin and installing SWOS for me, but they wouldn t mind me playing games whilst working.

but they wouldn t mind me playing games whilst working.

What a nice office!

This is the perfect office! :)

• forlan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #52470 by forlan
Replied by forlan on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.09) released.
there are everywhere a team s update for this pack? thnk s

More
15 years 6 months ago #52538 by Synchronated
If you replace the Sync 07-08 data with the Sync 08-09 data and run standard SWOS 96-97 with that data, that should work.
Both those updates have the same team/league structures as original SWOS 96-97.

• skyblue1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 6 months ago #52970 by skyblue1
Replied by skyblue1 on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.09) released.
Hi all i m quite new to all this. I ve downloaded the total pack, but when i go to play the game it says File access denied . I m using windows vista 32b. Help!!!!!! cant wait to play the game. thanks in advance.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds