Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #116940 by olesio
@starwindz: I tested your PC Total Pack for a while. And you probable do some external trick like I did this long time ago and to skip Warning: This Windows version is not supported text on start I simulatd keystroke instead user. But after some time when I uploaded SWOS 97 without commentator voice version for dior to allow him play on old PC at private tournament in march near Warsaw - I decided to analyze swospp.bin to disable this message and key waiting request. I uploaded it at: olesio.eu/olesiolab/swospp-1.4_fixed_by_olesio.zip - exacly you need to download only this archive and after unpack it, replace all swospp.bin files in your Total Pack with this from archive. Now waiting is not needed and warning text do not appear. I tested this version under DOSBox and under real installed MS-Dos 6.22 emulated under DOSBox, where that message do not appear, beacuse game think we do not use Windows. Also I tested for sure under DOSBox without your launcher in latest Total Pack. Maybe you can find it useful. Please reply and let me know about it here. Enjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #116942 by starwindz

@starwindz: I testd your PC Total Pack for a while. And you probable do some external trick like I did this long time ago and to skip Warning: This Windows version is not supported text on start I simulatd keystroke instead user. But after some time when I uploaded SWOS 97 withour commentator voice version for dior to allow him play on old PC at private tournament in march near Warsaw - I decided to analyze swospp.bin to disable this message and key waiting request. I uploaded all files at: olesio.eu/swos97 - exacly you need to download only this archive at: olesio.eu/swos97/swospp-1.4_fixed_by_olesio.zip and after unpack it, replace all swospp.bin files in your Total Pack with this from archive. Now waiting is not needed and warning text do not appear. I tested this version under DOSBox and under real installed MS-Dos 6.22 emulated under DOSBox, where that message do not appear, beacuse game think we do not use Windows. Also I tested for sure under DOSBox without your launcher in latest Total Pack. Maybe you can find it useful. Please reply and let me know about it here. Enjoy.

Splendid! I think that the data you provided me is one of the greatest data since six years of total pack development! :) Thank you very much, olesio. It will be included into the next version of total pack and your name will be also added to the special thanks in the total pack user interface. :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #116956 by olesio

Splendid! I think that the data you provided me is one of the greatest data since six years of total pack development! :) Thank you very much, olesio. It will be included into the next version of total pack and your name will be also added to the special thanks in the total pack user interface. :)

Thank you very much for such a nice words :) And for giving me credits in next release of PC Total Pack. I m really happy you enjoyed my small patch. I hope other PC SWOS did it too. And sorry for all missing letters and other errors in my previous message. I was in hurry.

More
11 years 2 months ago #116970 by barnettgs
Could you tell me the difference between Amiga and PC version? I know what they are but is Amiga only used for online play?

Regards

More
11 years 2 months ago #116977 by olesio
Yes, Amiga version can be also played online. PC version have commentator voice in CD kind and also have SWOS++ addon. which allow record whole matches to file and play it, allow play both players on one keyboard and easy redefine keys. But it have one big minus for all non Czech players and romaneq ;) It is have sometiing, what I call physics from ass . It s sucks in my opinion. Play it by yourself and you will see the differences. For many people Amiga version is much playable.

More
11 years 2 months ago #116994 by barnettgs

Yes, Amiga version can be also played online. PC version have commentator voice in CD kind and also have SWOS++ addon. which allow record whole matches to file and play it, allow play both players on one keyboard and easy redefine keys. But it have one big minus for all non Czech players and romaneq ;) It is have sometiing, what I call physics from ass . It s sucks in my opinion. Play it by yourself and you will see the differences. For many people Amiga version is much playable.

Thanks. So amiga version is most popular for online?

I have a little luck with the amiga setup on my Windows 8 machine, sometimes game loads and sometimes it won t load, with errors in the command screen. Why was that? I may have to dig further to solve the problem if I want to play it.

More
11 years 2 months ago #117009 by olesio

Thanks. So amiga version is most popular for online?

No problem. But Amiga version is not only popular, it is only possible to play online official matches. Also some old console version exists with emulator, but for me it also sucks. I seen it only once. Amiga rulez! :)

I have a little luck with the amiga setup on my Windows 8 machine, sometimes game loads and sometimes it won t load, with errors in the command screen. Why was that? I may have to dig further to solve the problem if I want to play it.

I do not have Windows 8, so I cannot help you. Under my Windows 7 64 bit everything is ok. Ofcourse I have this annoying UAC mechanism turned off. Maybe someone other with this system can help you better.

More
11 years 2 months ago #117220 by Ali
Nice work! great! even a friend Hasan Kilic is in the game playing for Den Bosch. I have one problem, season 2 doesnt work. After loaded all leagues of season 1 it freezes. Is there a solution?

More
11 years 2 months ago #117221 by Synchronated
Which version of the data are you playing?
The expanded 12-13 version has known crashes (in career mode only) at the end of the season - it s best to stick to the regular version if you re playing career mode. The regular 12-13 version should never crash in career mode. The expanded version has more club teams so it s more complete, and everything else works perfectly, but career mode really doesn t like it.
There should probably be a warning attached to the expanded version in Total Pack if there isn t already.

More
11 years 1 month ago #117409 by olesio
@starwinds: on free time take a look at my topic under this url: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg117408#msg117408 maybe tou want to include this version in next releases of PC Total Pack. Because it is better for original team data than Hybrid s cracked exe, whic cuts almost all commentary voice and do not include full movies. Unfortunetly I cannot avoid freezing game in carreer mode for some teams in your modification. But my version may be useful for people who want to play without CD on old machines with original squads and commentary voice.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds