Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #118858 by Playaveli

I ll also just say, what a wonderful community SWOS still has and I think everybody associated with this forum does a grand job. Sorry if my question has already been covered.
Cheers!

Thanks for those kind words! And welcome aboard!

About your question:
Use this editor: www.swoes.info/editor_downloads
User guide: www.swoes.info/public/files/swoes/SWOES_guide.7z

It should be easy to work with it.
I assume you want to edit teams for the PC version, right? In that case, just go ahead and edit teams (leave the league structure alone!!), save and replace your edited files with the ones in the respective Total Pack directories (before that, backup files).
It s really no science to do that.

For instant help and SWOS online playing, join the chatroom:
webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#sensible

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #118862 by marcin20
I had some problems with swos total pack. Me and my friend use USB joysticks. on windows XP we use normal PC version and VDM Sound to run it. We never use Swos total pack becouse of the problems with calibrtion two USB joysticks. Now we would like to play on windows 7. Is this problem still unsolved? or maybe you have some other solution how to play PC swos on windows 7 using two USB Joysticks

More
10 years 10 months ago #118878 by Theologistic

It should be easy to work with it.
I assume you want to edit teams for the PC version, right? In that case, just go ahead and edit teams (leave the league structure alone!!), save and replace your edited files with the ones in the respective Total Pack directories (before that, backup files).
It s really no science to do that.

Thank you for the welcome and indeed the answer to my question. I shall give this a go tonight when I m home from work. Yes, I m planning on editing the PC version, always fun to experiment. I must admit, I have become lazy with the editing due to the fantastic job people do around the World. The Total Pack is great.

I had a pretty encyclopedic knowledge of Fridlender s editor and a great eye for detail. If anybody needs any support with various leagues / research / updating or whatever, I m really keen to get involved.

Does anybody think it s worth starting a topic to pimp my services as it were? ;)

More
10 years 10 months ago #118879 by Playaveli

More
10 years 10 months ago #118880 by Theologistic

Try to get in contact with Synchronated. He is the man for SWOS updates:

Done and indeed done.

Thank you muchly.

More
10 years 10 months ago #118886 by marcin20
did any one had this problem with joysticks calibration?

More
10 years 10 months ago #118892 by Playaveli

did any one had this problem with joysticks calibration?

I think this isn t a problem of emulation. It s in the original game. If you play SWOS on Win95/98 in default mode you can use ONLY ONE USB joystick. But not two. If you want to use 2 joysticks they have to be 15pinned.

More
10 years 10 months ago #118939 by marcin20
So what you are saying i that there is no way to play PC SWOS on windows 7 using two usb gamepads? If thats right, can you do something in next updates of swos total pack?

More
10 years 9 months ago #118945 by Playaveli

So what you are saying i that there is no way to play PC SWOS on windows 7 using two usb gamepads? If thats right, can you do something in next updates of swos total pack?

Nothing can be done, if I m not wrong.
But you can use 2 USB controllers with Amiga SWOS Total Pack! ;)

• Jorge305
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 9 months ago #119314 by Jorge305
Hi, this is my first time posting.. I want to thank you for keeping SWOS alive, I love the game very addictive and time killer when bored. OK so I m posting because I have an issue. I used to have windows 7 and I had the PC SWOS Total Pack 1.10 (I know is one of the oldest versions of the game), however it was working fine. Then I wanted to get the updates so I uninstall that version and I got the 1.34 still in windows 7. It was working perfectly until I got in Career Mode and after a season ended the game would freeze when showing the Japanese or sometimes the English League Cup, therefore not being able to continue playing the career mode. Now I got Windows 8 and I installed again PC SWOS Total Pack now 1.5. And it is still giving me the problem that after career mode ends the game freezes at Japanese Emperor s Cup not being able to play further. I don t know what to do. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds