Re: Problemi col Ranking?

More
12 years 10 months ago #102149 by Wänä81
When i understand you right, you want a calculation for both matches in aggregate?! If i remember right, this discussion led ever some time ago. And i have bad news for you. It s not possible, because it s a automatic calculation and you have no possibilities to change any settings.

But, only an idea.... You can enter only one result in the event manager, only the aggregate result ofc ;)

Maybe it helps :)

Btw. Shall i enter the Coppa Italia 05/11 into the ranking? I have calculated all bonuspoints from 10/10 to 05/11, and i would give you the bonus with the 05/11 srn calculation! Is it right that you play only a final and no 3rd place? Because you never confirm any 3rd place winner!

Greetz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #102152 by lemonheadiv

When i understand you right, you want a calculation for both matches in aggregate?! If i remember right, this discussion led ever some time ago. And i have bad news for you. It s not possible, because it s a automatic calculation and you have no possibilities to change any settings.

But, only an idea.... You can enter only one result in the event manager, only the aggregate result ofc ;)

Yes, you re right and your idea is a good one; anyway it won t be a tragedy if we choose to calculate SRN for each match...I ll think about both possibilities.

Btw. Shall i enter the Coppa Italia 05/11 into the ranking? I have calculated all bonuspoints from 10/10 to 05/11, and i would give you the bonus with the 05/11 srn calculation! Is it right that you play only a final and no 3rd place? Because you never confirm any 3rd place winner!

Greetz

I had just sent a PM to Rock about that but I didn t know you were already doing some work on Coppa Italia s bonuses; so if you could give SRN points and bonuses for the may edition that would be great.

About 3rd place: we used to play 3rd place finals in the very first editions but it didn t last long. So now we just award 1st and 2nd place (even when the final stage consists of a league).

More
12 years 10 months ago #102166 by Wänä81
Ok my italian friends :D

SRN ranking calculated! And i added all boni from 10/10-05/11!

As follows:

05/11 Lemonheadiv +15, Retrieving +10 (10 participants)

04/11 Lestat +15, Lemonheadiv +10 (8 participants)

03/11 Retrieving +15, Animatore +10 (10 participants)

02/11 Sasy +25, Lemonheadiv +15 (11 participants)

01/11 Animatore +15, Lestat +10 (8 participants)

12/10 Sasy +15, Lestat +10 (8 participants)

11/10 Animatore +15 Lestat +10 (8 participants)

10/10 Animatore +15, Ilcignodz +10 (10 participants)

Overall:

Animatore +55

Lestat +45

Lemonheadiv +40

Sasy +40

Retrieving +25

Ilcignodz +10

I hope all is to your satisfaction ;)

More
12 years 10 months ago #102177 by Retrieving
thanks Wänä

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds