Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #108639 by King D.A.
and another little update.
- fixed a bug when changing the club
- fixed a bug in balance sheet calculation

see First Post for Download Link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #108881 by King D.A.
- changed duration of stadium improvements
- changed calculation of strength of AI footballer, they wont reach an average of 1 anymore
- changed generation of AI/youth footballer, condition is now set to the average points of each footballer
- fixed a bug which avoid contrat renew when own club have 16 footballer

More
12 years 3 months ago #109376 by King D.A.
- changed calculation of Advertisement
- fixed a bug in stadium improvement
- fixed a bug with titles in player statistics
- fixed a bug which made it possible to use banned footballers in SWOS

• electrospectre
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #109612 by electrospectre
Replied by electrospectre on topic Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released
can t stop playing this, it simply gets better and better. i have a few flying Qs... so, take cover!

is it a possibility to slow down to simulation commentary, or to provide a commentary text editor? the matchday experience would be enhanced considerably.

also, in swos, you are provided with a screenshot of the table/results, before/after the match... perhaps it could be cool to have those windows appear automatically at either side of the match, after clicking end turn , so that you needn t manually click to look up the league table.

any hope of a champions league format?

finally, could it be possible to edit the sponsors, shirt suplliers, tv channels, names of coaches in the editor, so that they could be country specific? i think it would give each national league a real immersive sense of identity, which would be fun. eg, within the editor, in the existing country window where you can edit the competition names, rounds etc... perhaps provide another sub-window which you can edit a nation s main sponsors, tv channels, supliers, or some extra surnames etc?

again, wonderful work... do forgive my over-enthusiasm. ;)

More
12 years 3 months ago #109658 by King D.A.

is it a possibility to slow down to simulation commentary, or to provide a commentary text editor? the matchday experience would be enhanced considerably.

I think i will change this part completly, but this will be hopefully added in the next version (3).

also, in swos, you are provided with a screenshot of the table/results, before/after the match... perhaps it could be cool to have those windows appear automatically at either side of the match, after clicking end turn , so that you needn t manually click to look up the league table.

Will think about it.

any hope of a champions league format?

I already think about adding this format.
But it will need some time as well.

finally, could it be possible to edit the sponsors, shirt suplliers, tv channels, names of coaches in the editor, so that they could be country specific? i think it would give each national league a real immersive sense of identity, which would be fun. eg, within the editor, in the existing country window where you can edit the competition names, rounds etc... perhaps provide another sub-window which you can edit a nation s main sponsors, tv channels, supliers, or some extra surnames etc?

Thats something i never thougt of.
Sounds like an good idea, but it will be added when i prepare the next version (3).

Well, i have some more ideas for the next version, but this will take some time. :)

More
11 years 11 months ago #111512 by Claudio
When will SWOS Manager Version 3 be released?

• electrospectre
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #113142 by electrospectre
Replied by electrospectre on topic Re: SWOS Manager Ver. 2 Released
hello king, i trust that you re well. i was thinking about the editor the other day, d ya think you d be able to make it possible to leave a player s age unchanged, when generating their statistics?

also, i really appreciate the feature you added, where you can view your squad in star mode ... would you be able to also translate the player values into swos values, eg 45k, 800k, 2.25m, 13m... etc? y know, that would be superb.

electrospectre.

More
11 years 9 months ago #113144 by JAX-TR
Can we play Swos manager on windows 7? any chance? Because when I try to play, main menu open but I can not click any button on the screen.

More
11 years 9 months ago #113145 by JAX-TR
Sorry my mistake :) Now I can play.

More
11 years 9 months ago #113152 by JAX-TR
Now I can play but after a few turns the game stop working. I am using Amiga SWOS Total pack. it can be the problem?

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds