Potential New Project

• cm2pes
  • cm2pes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #103239 by cm2pes
Replied by cm2pes on topic Re: Potential New Project
Hey all,

Thanks for the info. I sent Synchro an e-mail yesterday, am waiting for a reply ;)

dimetron, I understand the formula I think. So you use only values from 0-7 even though the game can take 0-15?

You mention the overall attributes being out of 49. Therefore giving the players market value. You also mentioned Messi and the fact that his value would require high defense attributes.... Could you not give him a 15 value for an attacking stat (Which would be the same as 7) Therefore being able to take one of the defensive attributes down?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #103240 by dimetrodon

You mention the overall attributes being out of 49. Therefore giving the players market value. You also mentioned Messi and the fact that his value would require high defense attributes.... Could you not give him a 15 value for an attacking stat (Which would be the same as 7) Therefore being able to take one of the defensive attributes down?

It seems quite logical, but not. As the value computing is based on the 0...7 values, if you give 15, it will count as 7. AFAIK :)

• cm2pes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #103241 by cm2pes
ahhhh I see...... understood.

Their any chance somebody can give me the stats that Messi has? Think that might help me see how his value is determined :D

More
12 years 9 months ago #103242 by dimetrodon

Their any chance somebody can give me the stats that Messi has? Think that might help me see how his value is determined :D

The real statistics? You can see it on TV! :) Or the last from the sync. update? You can see it with the editor.

• cm2pes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #103243 by cm2pes
lol From the sync update.

Ahhh yup I know, I m not being lazy but I do not have my windows computer with me at least for another week :P So on the Mac at the minute, and The editor doesn t load properly with CrossOver.

More
12 years 9 months ago #103244 by dimetrodon
As I am a very good guy ;) I downloaded and checked for you:
He has 6 times 7, and a 6 for Tackle. So he is 15M (48), and as he is RW he is SCP.

• cm2pes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #103245 by cm2pes
Yes you are :D

Thank you so much.

So basically he has to be a great all round player for his value to be correct. But there is no way around that because if we tried to spread his attributes realistically his value would be low. Meaning he would too cheap, therefore easy to buy in career mode.

So if converting stats, his real life value has a huge impact on them :D

So to make sure these are the areas that stats need to be assigned;

P - Passing
V - Power/Strength
H - Heading
T - Tackling
C - Ball Control/Dribbling
S - Speed
F - Finishing

Back to the value of the players, how is money distributed on SWOS. Is it easy to build up your clubs finances?

More
12 years 9 months ago #103247 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Potential New Project
Little correction:

V = Shot power outside of the area (velocity of the ball)
F = Finishing (= shot power inside the area)

• cm2pes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #103248 by cm2pes
Ah Thanks Payaveli :D

More
12 years 9 months ago #103250 by dimetrodon

Back to the value of the players, how is money distributed on SWOS. Is it easy to build up your clubs finances?

Hmm, a good question, I do not know the exact method. But in my several carrier, I have never had financial problems - but in the same time, I never buy starts, so to manage a star club is not what I have information about.

By the way: I never can guess what is T exactly. A chance to get the ball if you are in the same spot, or the length of a sliding tackle? Maybe the exact definition would be interesting for all attributes. Heading is related with the possibility of heading the ball, or the power? etc.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds